Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I am totally confused :-(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, here's the story. I've been single for the last month because I can't choose between the certain blokes. I don't like being single as I feel lonely, so I have to make a decision ASAP. Please help!

These are the options:

1. A bloke that is 10 years older than me, who's extremely good-looking, clever and I really like to be with him. I think about him all the time, but he sort of rejected (?) me... I think maybe I still have a chance with him but he's going away for a month and I don't wanna wait this long.

2. A nice boy-next-door type that likes me a lot, but he's a year younger than me. I don't usually go out with younger lads.

3. A couple of other blokes that are attractive and have nice personalities. Suitable age, suitable looks, but no feelings towards them :-(

Which one should I go for? Somebody told me that it's better that a man loves you more that you love him...

Comments

• Options
    This is something you're heart is supposed to decide, it's not a forced decision I believe. It strikes me that you don't like being single - only a month? Why not play the field a bit longer and you may find someone you can't do without. It sounds like your heart isn't quite settled on an answer yet.

Love from the ChunkyMonkey
  • Options
    Originally posted by ChunkyMonkey:
    It strikes me that you don't like being single - only a month? Why not play the field a bit longer and you may find someone you can't do without. It sounds like your heart isn't quite settled on an answer yet.

I'm under pressure. Everybody will think I'm weird getting this much attention and going home alone every night :-)