Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

got woken up by builders at 8 this morning!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My nextdoor neighbour is forever at the ole DIY stuff and sometimes wakes us up early in the morning. 8am is pretty early for me but lately I've been getting used to waking up round that time. My body clock is back to normal...for now!
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    I got up at half 9, in work for before 12. Boo. :(

And building at that time is early.

I'd give you more sympathy if your neighbour was hoovering at 8AM which was what my neighbour was doing yesterday. :grump:

We never heard ours doing that; but we can hear them having conversations...

Ballerina - being woken up at 8am is hardly anything - we have builders in atm (not literally) and mum has to sleep through their noise at least twice/three times a week and she works nights...
  • Options
    Sofie wrote:
    We never heard ours doing that; but we can hear them having conversations...

Ah jesus, my neighbour is a noisy bugger and a right night owl. He plods his way around his gaff all the time. :|
  • Options
    I got woke up this morning by an alarm clock. Damn things. Granted I missed the first 3 rings as my alarm is my phone and it was shoved in the bottem of my purse under the bed.

Was late for work, but thats alright.
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    Ah jesus, my neighbour is a noisy bugger and a right night owl. He plods his way around his gaff all the time. :|
    my poor friend can hear her neighbours having sex.....then her mum bangs on the wall and wolf whistles at them. how embarrasing?
  • Options
    I live in a nice big old victorian house and the only time u canhear the neighbours is on a saturdaywhen the kids run up the stairs. and thats only if my house is silent.
  • Options
    :crying:
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    my poor friend can hear her neighbours having sex.....then her mum bangs on the wall and wolf whistles at them. how embarrasing?
    LMFAO

that is so what my mum would do!