Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Come back to mine innit

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've just had enough with all these lads that walk around trying to chat up random girls on the street - especially when the girl is with their boyfriend.
They have no respect for anyone and do they seriously think that walking up to a girl and her bf, following them down the street saying 'ay baby come back to my yard innit n i can fuck u yeh'(etc) is ever going to work!?:eek2:
Happened to me and the missus today as we were walking to the bus stop, sure would have just been like normal with all the retards we get in this city, but to add a little less respect THEY WERE GOING TO A FUCKING FUNERAL!!
Right outside a church and they were wearing white shirt & black tie surrounded by mourners.
I dont see how anyone can be that disrespectful. It pisses me off that the youth of today behave this way and with all the knife and gun crime around now its about time one of these fucking twats came on the receiving end of it.

Comments

• Options
    best bet is just to ignore it. :yes:
  • Options
    I get this alot when I'm out on my own...
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    It pisses me off that the youth of today behave this way and with all the knife and gun crime around now its about time one of these fucking twats came on the receiving end of it.
    its not everyone. just the morons of society.
  • Options
    otter wrote:
    its not everyone. just the morons of society.

:yes:
  • Options
    Yeah it pisses me off aswell, the other day must of has about 4 lads trying to get my number, by saying "can i have your number cause i lost yours", i mean do they think its going to work. I wish they had more bloody respect for people.
  • Options
    One of the best paybacks I have seen happen to these cocks.

There was a couple walking in the park & a group of 'chavez' came up to the mans gf with the usual bs like, can I have your number & what are you doing with him & wanna shag. The man asked them to leave but one of them thought he was some kind of big man threatening the man & pulled out a screwdriver.

They didn't know the man was a 4th dan black belt & he literally wiped the floor with all 6 of them, one of the boys were crying.

Things like that make my day. :)
  • Options
    Eurgh, lads like that make me get irritated. I was at the train station with my boyf, and there were a group of three lads, the conversation, or more like yelling between went along the lines of one of the lads fucking both his girlfriend, then his two other mates girlfriends in a near by alleyway behind a fast food restuarant, saying how they were loving it, and proving how disrespectful they actually are to women by what they were saying about them e.g. being flat chested etc.

Wasn't really what I wanted to hear being yelled in public, after a brill night out.
  • Options
    I was with my girlfriend in Cardiff the other day and a couple shouted accross the road asking if we wanted to join them to have foursome. :eek2:
  • Options
  • Options
    Haha! Where on earth do you find people like that!? I never meet anyone like that apart from on a Saturday night when they're drunk.

Never had it happen on my way down the road in broad daylight, mind.
  • Options
    If your lady is getting hassled by these jerks she ought to invest in one of two things.
    sabrepocketkeycaseunit15g8to10feetdistance.jpg
    or
    B000BKDXG2.01-AGCM6G4XPZCZQ._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

She pulls either of those out of her pocket and they'll walk the other way real quick.:yes:
  • Options
    HIT wrote:
    One of the best paybacks I have seen happen to these cocks.

There was a couple walking in the park & a group of 'chavez' came up to the mans gf with the usual bs like, can I have your number & what are you doing with him & wanna shag. The man asked them to leave but one of them thought he was some kind of big man threatening the man & pulled out a screwdriver.

They didn't know the man was a 4th dan black belt & he literally wiped the floor with all 6 of them, one of the boys were crying.

Things like that make my day. :)

Wish i saw that!
  • Options
    If your lady is getting hassled by these jerks she ought to invest in one of two things.
    sabrepocketkeycaseunit15g8to10feetdistance.jpg
    or
    B000BKDXG2.01-AGCM6G4XPZCZQ._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

She pulls either of those out of her pocket and they'll walk the other way real quick.:yes:
    I think what I got is better. :razz:

stun_m8.gif
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Wish i saw that!
    Ditto. I'd love a video. :D
  • Options
    If they were fit i can't see the problem.
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    If they were fit i can't see the problem.
    So you cant see the problem if you were out with your bf and a group of girls came over and started trying to chat him up and take him back to theirs?
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    So you cant see the problem if you were out with your bf and a group of girls came over and started trying to chat him up and take him back to theirs?

There'd be no problem. I'd just break their legs :p
  • Options
    Whats that second stick-like thing?

But yeah, you get loads of lads like that down here, just tend to ignore them these days.