Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Improvements

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
i just a quick improvement but could the polls show how many people have voted for each aswell as a percent because 50 percent out of 2 votes means nothing:thumb:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    They do show that though. How many voted for each and percentage that each one equilvates to.
    Think wrote:
    i just a quick improvement but could the polls show how many people have voted for each aswell as a percent because 50 percent out of 2 votes means nothing:thumb:

your question makes no sense though

50% out of two votes means just as much as 50% out of 10,000 votes

it shows both the number of votes for each option, as well as the percentage, but i didnt need to say that did i, as you shot yourself in the foot in the second part of your question:D
    Something we struggle with deciding whether to do or not on the homepage, as to the polls on the boards they should show how many have voted (I think you can even make who voted for what visable)
    Jim V wrote:
    Something we struggle with deciding whether to do or not on the homepage, as to the polls on the boards they should show how many have voted (I think you can even make who voted for what visable)

Oh the poll on the main page, I thought it ment like polls in posts :o
    Oops.

It would be cool to see how many people voted in total.