Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Heylo =)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys. I'm from another forum called (url deleted by **Helen**) - check it out and register and I'll catch ya there as well lols. If you're registering (please do) and if you don't mind, I'd really appreciate it if you write my name, which is Despina on that forum as well for your refferal. Thanks.

More about me. Hmm. I love dancing, shopping, hanging with friends - normal stuff. I'm 16 and gonna get to drive pretty soon (just after the damn test lols) and yeah. I have a boyfriend in rl, I love him soo much lols. Looking forward to chatting with ya'll on this forum cuz it seems pretty tight lols.

Welcome me now lols. <3

Comments

• **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hi Despina,
    Welcome to TheSite - I hope you like it here.
    It's not appropriate to advertise on this website, so I've deleted the url.

See you around :wave:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hiya! and welcome
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Despina wrote:
    Hey guys. I'm from another forum called (url deleted by **Helen**) - check it out and register and I'll catch ya there as well lols. If you're registering (please do) and if you don't mind, I'd really appreciate it if you write my name, which is Despina on that forum as well for your refferal. Thanks.

More about me. Hmm. I love dancing, shopping, hanging with friends - normal stuff. I'm 16 and gonna get to drive pretty soon (just after the damn test lols) and yeah. I have a boyfriend in rl, I love him soo much lols. Looking forward to chatting with ya'll on this forum cuz it seems pretty tight lols.

Welcome me now lols. <3
    I will register. But I wont use you as a refferal. :)
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Hallo :yippe:
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Spam Wtf Llolool>!?!!