Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Iron Maiden

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Just tried to book tickets for the Iron Maiden gig at the SECC in December and its already sold out. Damn, these guys are just too popular. Mind you they only have one Scottish date on their entire tour :mad:. Can't they do Edinburgh as well as Glasgow, so as to allow more fans to see them?

Having said that, T in the park tickets sold out in 48 hours after going on sale. You have to be fucking quick to get tickets for these things, even when you don't know if you will actually be available to go or not.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Maybe you should run to the hills.

id just run for your life
    Depending on demand they'll probably add another.
    Rubbish anyway :p

JOKE DONT TAKE THAT SERIOUSLY!! :p
    they only ever do one gig in wales

mind you, i had free tickets to their last gig here which i won from radio one :chin:
    I'm going to see them in manchester in decemeber but the tickets went on sale for there ages ago. I don't really know their music, I'm just goin with my boyfriend he says its a band i just have to see.
    HA! I've got tickets to see them in Cardiff in December and it's going to be immense.

These tickets went on sale months ago - surprised you only just noticed.
    HA! I've got tickets to see them in Cardiff in December and it's going to be immense.

These tickets went on sale months ago - surprised you only just noticed.
    i did notice, but I didn't know whether I would be avilable in December, then I ran out of money. Now i have money and I'm pretty sure I'll be here, but they have sold out.