Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Dreams

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I dreamt last night that I was eight months pregnant... can remember actually holding the bump too, speaking to it etc, was really weird. Anyone with a dream book thingy tell me what it means?

Comments

• Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    According to this website it means:
    To dream that you are pregnant, symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it. This may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal.
  • Options
    I hate dreams.

I had a dream last night that two of my exes turned into one person!!! Was proper weird!
  • Options
    I hate dreams.

I had a dream last night that two of my exes turned into one person!!! Was proper weird!

lol!
  • Options
    I had a dream I was in a haunted museum. Was scary bajerry.

Then my sister - who's pregnant - named her wee baby Emma, and she looked EXACTLY like me. Tres weird.
  • Options
    i keep having lesbian dreams.

also i have a recurring dream about my ex from 4years ago and that i'm going out with him but i really dont want to be with him. yet hes totally in love with me. its weird because thats how i felt towards the end of our relationship.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    Does anyone else ever dream that their teeth are falling out?

I used to, all the time. One of those proper realistic dreams you wake up and are like AHHH MY TEETH.

I was like that the other day when I thought I was late for work, ha.
  • Options
    the other night i dreamt that i was desperately trying to force a big fat man into a car
  • Options
    Last night I dreamt I was in a competition and I had to scoop up as many fish as I could from a fishing boat. Once I had lots of fish I then had to go down to the sea, swim under the boat and scoop from the other side. The winner of the competition was the person with the most fish.

It was horrible as I dislike fish and I can't swim. I don't know if I won as I woke up.
  • Options
    i dreamt last night that all of my teeth fell out :nervous: i seem to be having that dream a LOT lately (although all under different circumstances)
    its quite scary because i wake up in the morning and have to actually touch my teeth to make sure theyre all there!! the dreams about it are so vivid i always think its really happened!

woke up in the morning and my teeth were actually aching. must have been grinding them in my sleep or something!
  • Options
    soraliah wrote:
    i dreamt last night that all of my teeth fell out :nervous: i seem to be having that dream a LOT lately (although all under different circumstances)
    its quite scary because i wake up in the morning and have to actually touch my teeth to make sure theyre all there!! the dreams about it are so vivid i always think its really happened!

woke up in the morning and my teeth were actually aching. must have been grinding them in my sleep or something!

This seems to be a common dream. I have never had it though.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    ive been gettin real mad dreams recently.. doesnt help that i was really really drunk when i fell asleep a few times and woke up not knowing what really happened the night before and what i had just dreamt... theres a few things i still havent sussed out :shocking:
  • Options
    According to this website it means:
    Ohh... that's brilliant- thankyou littlemissy :)
  • Options
    I've had the teeth dream before, it's horrible, like I can actually feel my teeth crumbling in my mouth.

I dreamt I watched a car accident the other night, it was awful. It was completely silent and everything was really calm, and this car just drove straight into a wall and everyone else just carried on like nothing had happened while I went into a mad panic. One of those that wakes you up cos it's so scary.
  • Options
    I had a dream on Saturday I put 11 gallons of gas in my 10 gallon tank. Ed told me I woke him up with butt gas during the night. :o

Oooo the scary coicidence.
  • Options
    I had a dream that i found loads of dead rats down the side of my bed last night.

Recent ones have included my brother falling down a mountain and getting rescued by a goat, bald badgers attacking me, and Paris on fire.
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    bald badgers attacking me.

:lol: thanks for that - just made my splurt milk all over my keyboard :no:
  • Options
    I had a dream that a murderer was trying to lure me into his van. :nervous:
  • Options
    i had an incredibly vivid dream about kissing a rather good looking 19 year old work colleague :eek2:

i still can't look at him straight :lol:
  • Options
    I've been on anti-flu tablets for the last few days, and they give me fucked up dreams.

I had one when I was eating crunchy nut cornflakes in a nightclub and they were playing the A-team tune :confused:
  • Options
    Welsh Jemz wrote:
    i had an incredibly vivid dream about kissing a rather good looking 19 year old work colleague :eek2:

i still can't look at him straight :lol:

i once had a particularly vivid sex dream about a biology teacher at school :yuck: before the dream, he was always one of my favourite teachers and i liked talking to him.. after the dream i could not look him in the eye. have not really spoken to him since tbh because it was so bad :no: if i ran into him now though im sure it would be relatively ok! .. sort of
  • Options
    soraliah wrote:
    i once had a particularly vivid sex dream about a biology teacher at school :yuck: before the dream, he was always one of my favourite teachers and i liked talking to him.. after the dream i could not look him in the eye. have not really spoken to him since tbh because it was so bad :no: if i ran into him now though im sure it would be relatively ok! .. sort of
    I had one about a manager at work, and he was suprisingly good in my dream. I still cant look at him :yuck:

Was taken some vitamin B1 tablets on my holidays because someone said they'll keep mosquitos away, and they gave me the most vivid dreams ever
  • Options
    I love dreams. :)

Thankfully I cant remember them in the morning.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I love dreams, especially my own! Most of them are pretty funny, although at the time I'm having them they might seem like nightmares sometimes.
    They can be scary after waking up too, but that's rare...

Most of my dreams seem to be movie-like, there's a whole story etc. I've started to record them.

I had a really scary one a couple of days ago...
  • Options
    Just making another post because the boards' crash earlier seems to have prevented my previous one from registering in the topic list.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    sophia wrote:
    Does anyone else ever dream that their teeth are falling out?

OMFG. Yes.

I had a bad one though... it happened, they all fell out... then I woke up. Around a mates house. I thought "Obviously I splept over here." I got up, and all my teeth fell out again, bleeding everywhere. I promtly ran to the bathroom in his house, and woke up. At his house again. I thought "Oh, for fucks sake." Got up to go see him... I felt something in my mouth and spat it out... a tooth. They all fell out again. :(

Then I woke up at home, felt my teeth... they were fine. Glad it was just a dream... boy it fucked my head.
  • Options
    Just making another post because the boards' crash earlier seems to have prevented my previous one from registering in the topic list.
    Yeah teh_gerbil is supposed to be the last post in here (well it was before posting this) and Indrid's is the last one.
    ETA: it's fine now.
  • Options
    And I've not had a dream of falling teeth. I've had one about my fingers though. In short, one was scratched a lot, the other had a part of the skin missing, and the skin on the third was rotten.