Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Heya guys i need sum help!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Heya
I wanna be a size 10. and 9 stone.
i rele need some advice on the best ways of losing weight and toning up my tummy and legs.

please give as much advice and help as possibly.

Love *Sweet_Cheeks*

xx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    whats your starting point?
    Heya
    I wanna be a size 10. and 9 stone.
    i rele need some advice on the best ways of losing weight and toning up my tummy and legs.

please give as much advice and help as possibly.

Love *Sweet_Cheeks*

xx

why a size 10 and 9 stone? why not just 1 of them?

join the gym, go running/walking. general exercise. simple really.

and it's 'really' not 'rele'. :thumb:
    why a size 10 and 9 stone? why not just 1 of them?

I agree... I need to be 8 stone to fit into a size 10, even at 8 stone 3 I'm into a 12.

Some general tips:
    - Gradually cut down on your portion sizes - better than dieting because you don't suddenly cut something out and then crave it.
    - Drink lots of water, if you feel like a snack drink a glass of water instead. It's good for you and fills your stomach.
    - Eat 5 portions of fruit and veg a day.
    - Make sure you do some form of exercise every day - swimming, walking, jogging, cycling, skipping are all fine if you don't play sport or go to the gym.
    - Do sit ups when you get up in the morning or before you go to bed at night.
    - Lie on your back, lift your legs from horizontal to vertical to horizontal again, repeat until you get tired (don't know if this is any good but my friend says it is).
    How tall are you? For obvious reasons, depending on how tall you are, this might not be a good idea.
    only way to loose weight is by disciplin and not to eat or not to at as much as you are doing now and get plenty of exercise. there is no other way as i'm sure you know. you must expend more energy than you are putting in. simple.