Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Smelling of old cats piss

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This lad once said to me at college "We better get in before it rains, I smell like damp fur when I'm wet". :crazyeyes

Have you noticed how some people smell of cat pee? Why is this?

Comments

• Options
    Perhaps their cats piss everywhere.
  • Options
    maybe there are secret 'cat people' about and they pee on themselves when it rains
  • Options
    Some people just smell more than others. Not sure why

When I lived in my student house, one of the girls let her mate stay on our sofa for a few nights while he moved house, and we had to evacuate the downstairs because it smelt like someone had left a wheel of brie behind the radiator. He washed at least once a day, but still reeked. I felt a bit sad for him.
  • Options
    It's strange ☺
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    maybe there are secret 'cat people' about and they pee on themselves when it rains

yeah im sure lol
  • Options
    yeah im sure lol
    :nervous: you're one of them!
  • Options
    how'd you no? :eek:
  • Options
    I once knew this bloke called Adrian, who was insanely homosexual but was all touchy feely, He smelled like a rotting corpse ALL the time and he'd come up and hug me and be all 'Ahhh Charlie' whilst I tried not to pass out.

We used to tell him to go get a shower, and he'd come back like two seconds later having just splashed his face :yuck:
  • Options
    I think the pissy smell comes from having a pee but not cleaning up themselves properly afterwards and then it going on their clothes. I feel this is mainly for the old people because I have sat next to a few on the bus and they often smell of it.