Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Passing Gas

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
Are you a proud farter or a shy one?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    If I'm with my mates it's funny. If there are ladies around, I'm a little more discreet.

...and you've got to answer your own question mate - them is the rules.
    Weekender Offender 
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Proud!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Shy if I'm around people I work with, proud if I'm with my mates/family. HA.
    Loud & proud!
    Shy,

My ex once sat on my face and farted.

What a mong.

He was a serial farter!!!!!!

He needs to be locked up!
    Fart? Moi?
    shy
    My ex once sat on my face and farted.

How vile can you get?

I'm not shy about it, but I wouldn't say I'm exactly proud either. Better out than in :thumb:
    briggi wrote:
    How vile can you get?
    Yup :yes:

I think he did it to get me back because his friend drunkedly did it to him and I really couldn't stop laughing.

And the boy expected me to be attracted to him!!! :yeees:
    If I'm with my mates, male and female then I do it without shame, in front of female strangers though I tend to be discreet.
    I fart and generally don't care. They generally don't smell, but are audible to some extent. I've also been known to 'throw' farts at rather opportune moments - my mate was crouching down to find a book in the library. As he went... so did I. He thought it was the man standing next to him, and was chuckling at him. The man next to him thought it was my mate, and was giving him dirty looks.

I didn't explain myself until we got outside :).

I find it bothers some people more than others. I burped down the phone to a young lady the other night and I'm still getting grief for it :).
    Whats a fart among friends

A reason to have a laugh :)
    1983 wrote:
    Shy if I'm around people I work with, proud if I'm with my mates/family. HA.

Seconded!!! :thumb: :yes: :lol:
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    How come nobody uses the word 'Guff' anymore? It's a great word.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    How come nobody uses the word 'Guff' anymore? It's a great word.

It truely is :D

I'm mostly shy about it, will find somewhere discreet to do it, unless i'm with male friends, then it's loud and prooud!
    It's just seems hilarious in those situations! :)
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Skive wrote:
    If I'm with my mates it's funny. If there are ladies around, I'm a little more discreet.

True.
    I'll squeeze the cheeks if in public. If I'm with my family or boyfriend, you better watch out. Ed was using my bum for a pillow yesterday... hahaha...

Though my most recent proudest moment, I was sleeping, kicked Ed, he woke up, I turned around so my butt faced him, farted, then turned back around :D
    luckily i hardly eve rneed to but if i do then im shy! i hate it, i really do so i wouldnt put others thru it. everyone in my house is banned from doing it around me.
    home of close family i let it out, other places i wait or go hide in a corner to do it.
    At work if i really need to let it out and it smells i give the customers around me a disgusted look.:lol:
    Both. Would possibly die of shame (in between laughing myself to death) if I let one rip at work, but I have IBS, so if I wasn't loud and proud at home and with friends I'd probable explode.

Sometimes I do have to transport myself elsewhere for the good of everyone's health though. Fellow sufferers will know what I mean ;)
    Tweety wrote:
    At work if i really need to let it out and it smells i give the customers around me a disgusted look.:lol:

:lol:

My dog always tries to blame her farts on other people. It's funny as hell. She'll create a right smell, and then glare at one of us as if to say 'you should be ashamed of your stinky self - some of us are trying to breathe here'.
    kaffrin wrote:

My dog always tries to blame her farts on other people. It's funny as hell. She'll create a right smell, and then glare at one of us as if to say 'you should be ashamed of your stinky self - some of us are trying to breathe here'.

:lol: If my dad farts or belches, I always get the blame for it. He once told the dog off for farting, after she farted turned around and ran off.
    kaffrin wrote:

My dogs do that too!
    kaffrin wrote:
    Both. Would possibly die of shame (in between laughing myself to death) if I let one rip at work, but I have IBS, so if I wasn't loud and proud at home and with friends I'd probable explode.

Sometimes I do have to transport myself elsewhere for the good of everyone's health though. Fellow sufferers will know what I mean ;)
    I too have INS but luckily i never need to pass wind hardly. I just get chronic pain loads.....i dont know what id rather have tho to be honest as im used to the pain now and it has lessened over the years
    9/10 times loud and proud, some people just dont appreciate it.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    If I'm with people I'm very familliar with proud. Otherwise shy. But mine are 99% completely quiet, so I can get away with it sometimes.
    I think the only time I can be truely embaressed is when I have Taco Bell for lunch at work. They are a total SBD. I just hope nobody comes up to visit me after one of those times.
    Does anyone find that the quieter the fart, the more it smells, or is it that just me?
    Sofie wrote:
    Does anyone find that the quieter the fart, the more it smells, or is it that just me?

Nope, it's true, they are the worse, you don't know when they are coming...
    Sofie wrote:

Ed says its the hot ones that are the smelliest. I find all mine to be the smelliest.

Does anyone else have absoutly rank smelling ones? Maybe I'm ill :p