Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

First person shooter 'leetness'

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So, cos I need to show off, I made a showing off thread.

Last night, 2-3am. Me. Battlefield 2. [UKSO] Clan Server. Sharqi Penisula. 154 points. :cool:

Got called a 'noob' for using cartillery on some stupid spec ops guy who REPEATEDLY blew up my UAV trailer. Then I knifed him in the back :D

We won 180 something tickets to 0. In fact, in all games I was commander, we only lost the first one where I applied 1/2 way through. Then when I went gunner and used TV missiles I got flamed some more :p (it's not my fault if I can shoot their helipad from ours, surely?)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think my highest was 124 on Karkand, not sure if I was commander though.

Do you use you Cartillery? It can be fun.
    Makoto wrote:
    I think my highest was 124 on Karkand, not sure if I was commander though.

Do you use you Cartillery? It can be fun.

On occasion, not against commander assets / helis though, just drop it on snipers sometimes :D. You don't get any points for it, it's just the 'ahar I pwned you' factor.
    When I had no social life I used to play Counterstrike and dayofdefeat for whole days at a time. I was pretty uber leet.

I never lamed with the sniper rifles, just assaulted all the time, and won.
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I was pretty leet at BF:V for a long time, I am just getting back on form these days. Fun game.

BF:2 I am good at if I decide to sit down for a long slog session. If not... I never find it worth it.
    The only first person shooters I'm any good at are No One Lives Forever 2 and the original Soldier of Fortune. The former because I'm a crafty fuck and set up traps, the second because it's impossible to be bad at Soldier of Fortune. Every gun is ridiculously overpowered, kills are a piece of piss.
    I like how in SOF the deagle takes up like half the screen :)
    most ive got IAR is around 120 using tank on wake... doing laps around the airfield

we have to play some time !