Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

question for men....would it put you off if....

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Personally I prefer things to be even.
    Blah wrote:
    ....Every time you had had the oppurtunity to be "naughty" with your sexual partner so far (say...about 5 or 6 times), if that person wouldnt let you do anything to them, but still do stuff to you?

Would it put you off that person? Would it frustrate you? Would you carry on accepting these "gifts" in the future even though your not able to give anything back?

Or would you just think wow because your getting all this pleasure without having to even give anything back?

I wouldn't be bothered at all with the situation, although I would be worried that there's something deeper going on. I would try and get to the bottom of that.

If my girlfriend simply just liked to pleasure and didn't want much in return then that would be fine with me! Although I would prefer to give and take I wouldn't say no.
    scoobzgirl wrote:
    Wow...nothing at all? At least I got some oral now and again...would you give him more than one blowjob a day then? If you did, and you received nothing in return makes him sound like a very selfish guy! Why are they like this...do they ever have pangs of guilt I wonder? Take, take, take...

Not just guys do this.
    My current girlfriend used to be like this. It's not so bad now, but it still seems like a bit of a chore for her.

Other girls i've been with were awful, one just flat out refused to do anything but lie there, she wouldn't even lift a finger to touch me! :impissed:
    scoobzgirl wrote:
    Why are they like this...
    Because we have penises. :) j/k

I know alot of girls that want & give nothing back.

But you dont give to recieve. ;)
    That would drive me fucking bananas, I much prefer to give oral sex than to recieve it, if they arent glowing from multiple orgasms it makes me feel like less than a man..meh every one has their hobbies