Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Don't jeans suck :\

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've got a total thing about jeans. I can't get enough of them!! I love New Look's Disco jeans, size 8, long leg. They're totally skintight but I almost live in them. I love them so much I've got 3 pairs of them :D They're great with silver pumps. £20 a pair so they're worth it and they sure turn heads lol I've also got a pair of Strut ones and Limbo ones too. Neither stretch as much as the Disco brand but I like them almost as much.

I went to buy some Miss Sixty white skinny jeans last week with the zip inside the ankle. They're more like lycra leggings but feel so good on it's like you're not wearing anything. I didn't get them 'cos the zip had bust and they didn't have another 8 :( Maybe next week?! I could buy jeans all day me lol
    I get my jeans from Next and theyre fine. Im 5ft 11 so like Franki, I have bother finding ones long enough. They do nice clothes, decent prices and they fit me fine.
    I tend to wear bench jeans. Or I have a couple of per una pairs from m&s that I love.
    I went shopping yesterday in one more hope to find jeans. I bought three pairs of jeans all under $50 each at my favorite store. They were having a big sale :hyper: The store I've always bought jeans at and nearly gave up on. Not those rancid "skinny" jeans, or any other kind of crap. Jeans that fit. Long jeans, good jeans. Jeans for Manda. It was the best day of the year thus far.