Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Shiny lycra jeans

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone know where I can get a pair of shiny lycra disco type jeans? The shiny stretch ones Abba used to wear in their videos. I've seen them occasionally but I think they're about to come back in. Thanks

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Are You Joking?!?! If they are, please kill me.
    Cazzoo wrote:
    If they are, please kill me.

*puts hand up* and me
    :yuck:
    Try a dance shop or a fancy dress shop.
    not something i'll be following!
    Ami2006 wrote:
    Does anyone know where I can get a pair of shiny lycra disco type jeans? The shiny stretch ones Abba used to wear in their videos. I've seen them occasionally but I think they're about to come back in. Thanks
    dont make me laught
    can someone give me a link or something? would they actually be made out of denim??
    Ami2006 wrote:

Marks & Spencers did Denim Jeans with 1% Lycra in them - got some years ago they were so much more comfy then normal jeans
    Marks & Spencers did Denim Jeans with 1% Lycra in them - got some years ago they were so much more comfy then normal jeans
    :lol:
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Well a search on ebay comes up with these :love: LMAO

I can so see these coming back - simply because if leggings/puff ball skirts came back then pretty much anything can!
    **Helen** wrote:

I can so see these coming back - simply because if leggings/puff ball skirts came back then pretty much anything can!

Thanks for that! those are the ones, slutty I know but that's the point :D
    actually, they could be quite shexy, ill stand corrected:yes:
    buttt i hope they take a while so we can shift the excess, omg every other women wearing them, it wont be pretty :yuck:
    **Helen** wrote:

I wouldn't discount it. There have been some ridiculous trends of late.

However, word on the fashion vine is that skinnies are out for autumn, and low slung, slouchy shapes are edging in. :yippe:
    please tell me you're going to wear them like you would with footless tights? i.e. with a skirt over it?
    kaffrin wrote:
    I wouldn't discount it. There have been some ridiculous trends of late.

However, word on the fashion vine is that skinnies are out for autumn, and low slung, slouchy shapes are edging in. :yippe:
    :yes: except, skinnies went out aaaages ago. thank god too, they made everyones arses look enormous.
    kaffrin wrote:

:heart: "curvy" for us hipy ones. At least thats the term/lable whatever it is in the store I go to. Its a nice word. Better that then they call it wideass or somesuch.
    **Helen** wrote:

Oh god please go for the "Retro Spandex Men's Tights Wrestling dance disco pants" they look so sexual :yum:
    I couldn't get away with mega skinny jeans but I have a pair of quite slim ones that look good on me.
    lea_uk wrote:
    I couldn't get away with mega skinny jeans but I have a pair of quite slim ones that look good on me.

They look nice
    Only £6 too :D
    lea_uk wrote:
    Only £6 too :D

where did you get them from i need some!
    They are from Primark. I think i'll get another pair and keep them as a spare.
    lea_uk wrote:
    They are from Primark. I think i'll get another pair and keep them as a spare.

lea_uk wrote:

I dunno Lea, you've got a nice figure, I think you'd look pretty good in skinny jeans. Or you and me in shint lycra ones?!!:razz: