Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

So why...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
... are people still up?

Good night?
I had a wicked night, lots of people over for a BBQ, got very drunk... made a nice chance from going out clubbing!

I should really think about going to bed soon though! :chin:

Comments

• Options
    I´m at an internet cafe lock in. Just got a bit over excited, pull the keyboard tray out too far and the mouse and the key board went on the floor with a big bit of wood. My boyfriend is playing a game on the PC which is killing giant bugs.
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:
    I´m at an internet cafe lock in. Just got a bit over excited, pull the keyboard tray out too far and the mouse and the key board went on the floor with a big bit of wood. My boyfriend is playing a game on the PC which is killing giant bugs.

Yeah, I saw your thread about it!

I have never heard of an internet cafe lock in!! Is there booze? :D
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:
    Yeah, I saw your thread about it!

I have never heard of an internet cafe lock in!! Is there booze? :D
    No booze. They can sell alcohol 24 hours a day here anyway so there would be no need for a lock in for alcohol anyway. I am drinking diet coke and will move on to the guarana soon to keep me awake a bit more. It´s still only just gone two here, so five more hours to go.

Are you still drunk?
  • Options
    Oh right, you sound like your counting down the time till you leave! Not having fun?

Im a little drunk still... starting to sober up, but im still not that tired!!
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:
    Oh right, you sound like your counting down the time till you leave! Not having fun?
    Yeah I am. It´s just like being on the internet for like 8 hours. And everyone else who I normally play with online is asleep. I think I will be asleep soon tbh. Nothing wrong with being here, just sleepy.

Come on everyone and wake up and talk to me :yippe:
  • Options
    oh right!

Im still not tired yet!! You know when you have had a really good night and you dont want it to end, although there is only 2 people still here and they have long passed out! lol

Im getting bored!!
  • Options
    What time do people normally start arriving on here on a Sunday morning?
  • Options
    Randomgirl you are insane :p
  • Options
    Tweety wrote:
    Randomgirl you are insane :p
    :wave: Good morning Tweety!

How are you doing?
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:
    :wave: Good morning Tweety!

How are you doing?

Crap :( been awake most the night, speaking to different people (docs, nurses) :grump: and now James wanted to get up at 7.
    Glad you asked? ;)
  • Options
    Tweety wrote:
    Crap :( been awake most the night, speaking to different people (docs, nurses) :grump: and now James wanted to get up at 7.
    Glad you asked? ;)
    Well then I am glad that I asked as now I can say *hugs* and be sympathetic whereas if I hadn´t had asked then I wouldn´t know that you were not good :)

I didn´t see your health posts until just now - just assumed it was a general effect of having a small person at home having to get up stupidly early on Sundays. Which I guess it is too.

I want babies but I can´t be doing with early mornings... at least not for a few more years :no:
  • Options
    Beleive me this is resonable time to get up with James, he went through a stage of getting up at 5am. Now that was horrible.
    Ta for the hugs
  • Options
    :wave: Morning

Abbie was kind and let me sleep til 6.30am this morning. Yawn.
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:
    It´s 5.30am now and I´m getting really into it! I´m on a caffiene/ sugar high now so I think I won´t be able to sleep later anyway.

:hyper: <- me

And Glittery and Tweety... you´ve put me off kids for at least a decade!
  • Options
    Hahaha, after seeing my Mum give birth, I've been put off kids! It looks like the most painful experience ever!!!

Plus the fact she hasn't been up later than 6am for the past 2 years....