Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Friends Vs Girlfriends/Boyfriends?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
which would u choose? a friend or boyfriend?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by lucy180485:
    which would u choose? a friend or boyfriend?
    Could you elabarate please. Is there a situation involving choosing one or the other?

yep my m8 doesnt like my boyfriend and they both want me to choose between them!!! help
    talking from a different perspective:
    my mates mrs, has forced him to be under the thumb!!! first rule: get rid of your blokes mates. my friends will allways be more inportant... (unless you have known your girlfriend longer than your friends)
    A friend is there from the start and always will be there.
    A boyfriend is there after you met your friend and may not stick around.
    You only may choose between a BAD friend and a boyfriend. A good mate will always understand and stand by you. I had quite an experience with someone I considered to be my best friend and a soul mate and then she got plain jealous and tried to snatch my boyfriend. :-( Her true nature became obvious and ta-ta! I chose the bloke and I never regret it even though we split up 3 weeks since :-)
    Friends every time... If ur into some1 big time u don't see there faults ur friends see her faults though n I'll listen to them if they point em out unless I don't care bout the faults
    U shouldn't have 2 choose! My b/f doesn't get on at all wit 1 of my close mates & she kept slagging him off 2 me & he slagged her off 2 me! I got really pissed off wit it so told them both seperatly that i woz annoyed wit it & arranged 2 c them both the same amount but not wit both of them there 2gether! It gets a bit hard when we have a massive party & they're both there but i usually just hang around wit sum1 totally different when that happens!