Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Feeling Like Your Not Satisfying Her.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right, i am with a lovely girl who i am in love with but when we first met we was doing it all the time and making love most nights of the week, now i am lucky if we do it 2 nights a week. i know this is normal thing when u start getting past the honeymoon stage but she says she doesnt feel like it cause of the side effects coming of her injection, she moving on to pill now. when i make love to her its like she flinches out the way of certain things and like when i look down to look at her she turns her head, it just feels that i am not doing it for her anymore and she trys to avoid making love. the thing i am worried the most about is her last bf she just didnt fancy him and after the first time sleeping with him, she had to get rid of him because she wasnt attracted to him anymore and he made her skin creep, i just dont want that to happen to me but it feels like it is, i love her dearly, sex aint everything but i enjoy it with her so much, i just wish she would with me.

what would u peeps recommend me do?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    thats a really common side effect of the injection unfortunatly. Complete loss of libido. Only thing you can really do is be patient for the 3 months till it wears off.