Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

boyfriend cums to quick

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i know its nasty, but i cant stand it anymore he cums after like 2 mins, hes been to the doctor before because he couldnt get it up and the doctor just said it was nerves, wot the hell has he got to be nervous about when we been together for the past 7 months. any advice how i can stop him from cuming to quick i dont want to say anything because hes funny about it already!

Comments

• Options
    Ive been with my guy for very nearly a year now, and he still only lasts maximum of 5 minutes. It doesnt bother me, I accept thats how he is. Maybe you should accept your guy gets excited easily.
  • Options
    i find personally the amount of time before i cum can vary a lot. depends on how horny i am, how long since i last had it, if ive been drinking etc...

i dont think im abnormal, thats just how it goes!

the girlfriend hasnt complained yet!
  • Options
    get durex performa. try jerking him off and letting him blow his love juice, then let him pleasure you, after a while he'll be able to go again. this time he should be able to last longer. you could also have a few drinks. alcohol can numb the sensation. hes nervous/excited that hes fucking a girl so tell him to take it easy. its not a race so go slowly.

also it could help if when he feels the sensation to blow, that yous stop until the sensation blows over. keep doing this and it may help in him lasting longer
  • Options
    doesn't seem like your too supportive. Try and work with him more. Have him pull out and engage in oral sex for a while and vary it up a bit so tho he may want to he isn't situmalted enough to cum. Maybe the pauses in vaginal sex will help himm last longer and feel more confident
  • Options
    Also the more of an issue you make it , the more of a problem for him it will become and he'll be even more nervous and cum quicker.

The suggestions have been right so far - start and stop, engage in other sexual stuff or let him come and then build it up again.
  • Options
    help to get him hard with hand & mouth then put an elastic band fairly tightly round his cock & bollox, it worked for one of my b/f's.
  • Options
    CurlyWurly wrote:
    help to get him hard with hand & mouth then put an elastic band fairly tightly round his cock & bollox, it worked for one of my b/f's.

ouch
  • Options
    CurlyWurly wrote:

I was watching the animal planet the other day, thats how the horrible mean cheap sick bastard people that are too poor to get it done and try to do it themselves neuter animals. They arrested some people cuz they found they had done that to their dog.

I'd go run screaming if I was your boyfriend. Trying to cut off his manhood.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Tell him to have a wank a couple of hours before!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    The way I see it, is if you drag it out over 20 minutes, sure it's great for you, but he might get bored. That 2 minutes is pure pleasure all the way for him. So you can't just say 'you're too quick, how can I make you last longer' - you need to concentrate on dabbling the pleasure about, so to speak. One tip I can give you that DOES work is tell him to breathe! If he relaxes, goes a bit slower, breathes in and out properly and deeply, it'll still feeel good, but he wont need to cum straight away.

If he gets really close to coming, tell him to rest for a minute and finger you. Then go again, maybe in a different position so it doesn't seem monotonous. Keep him on his toes, take a bit of control and make him enjoy the whole thing more rather than just pounding till he comes. Durex performa might work, but thats a physiological thing. I think its a bit unfair of a girl to say 'the sex is good, but you dont last long enough, so desensitive yourself' - because they're basically depriving the guy of a bit of his pleasure. But if you can work out a way between you where you can enjoy each other, then it will be smiles all round. They could help to elongate things, its great when a guy gets so aroused, he could come by the girl blowing air over him.
  • Options
    try jerking him off and letting him blow his love juice, then let him pleasure you, after a while he'll be able to go again. this time he should be able to last longer.

I agree to that because I though the first time you cum in a session is always the quickest. After that, you can knock it out and not have to worry :thumb:
  • Options
    Oh yea drinking alcohol will solve the issue

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    There's exercises you can do. Called Kegels. It's the muscle you use to control the flow of urine. You tighten and relax the muscle over and over. Say 100 times a day. It gives you a lot more control.
  • Options
    Maybe he misunderstands sex and thinks its a race. He may not want to change his strategy because so far he's winning every time.

On a more serious note, you could try getting him to wear 2 condoms to dull the sensation so he can last longer. That or try and be as unsexy as possible to keep him from getting too excited.
  • Options
    Get a cock ring, it's mean't to delay things, obviously with his permission.
  • Options
    Two condoms increase ripping risk, unless you're on the pill aswell.
    I usually have sex w/o condoms, and so having one on makes him last longer. But yea, get him off beforehand, maybe two times, once every hour/half hour.
  • Options
    CurlyWurly wrote:

Yuck
  • Options
    i agree with wats been said about jerking him off first and letting him cum. and then trying sex once he's hard again. it works for my boyfriend.
    but to be honest ive got used to the speed he takes and most times i can get there about the same time he does
  • Options
    wot the hell has he got to be nervous about when we been together for the past 7 months. any advice how i can stop him from cuming to quick i dont want to say anything because hes funny about it already!
    Well he's probably nervous about cumming too quickly and seeing how you've made a big deal of it i doubt is helping much!
  • Options
    Firstly, an elastic band is only a good idea if you want a castrato for a boyfriend.

Secondly, it's hardly surprising he has issues with his bedroom performance given your delicate handling of the situation.

However if you want to make him stay the distance make him come before he goes near you. And make him pleasure you loads before he enters you, therefore at least if he does come quickly you've had your fun.
  • Options
    but to be honest ive got used to the speed he takes and most times i can get there about the same time he does

You mean with lots of foreplay first? So you're already on the brink. Or do you have some superhuman ability?
  • Options
    i know its nasty, but i cant stand it anymore he cums after like 2 mins, hes been to the doctor before because he couldnt get it up and the doctor just said it was nerves, wot the hell has he got to be nervous about when we been together for the past 7 months. any advice how i can stop him from cuming to quick i dont want to say anything because hes funny about it already!
    Wow. You must be an incredibly sensitive person. :rolleyes: What the hell do you expect? When he's got someone like this putting him under pressure, it's no wonder he can't perform.
  • Options
    You mean with lots of foreplay first? So you're already on the brink. Or do you have some superhuman ability?

it's not superhuman, it's luck ;)
  • Options
    U don't need an elastic band :angel: just give him a hand or mouth job and when he tells you he's gonna come, just squeeze his dick hard with your hands...until you feel its spasms and it shrinks and then start again...but just doing that is not enough...your boyfriend needs to concentrate while you're stopping him and try to stop by himself and then later you'll gave to let him do it by himself...that is not squeeze it just do it mentally...its kind of complicated to explain...but your boyfriend needs a lot of training...once he squirted doesn't mean he's not able to have a hard on immediatly...I've had boyfriends who could get hard right after ejaculating...the doctor you saw was he a sexologist? Maybe you should see one if it wasn't. Here's a link where you can find one if you need it. You can ask for free advice...good luck to you two.
  • Options
    try doing it slowly, swapping postions ect?
  • Options

At least he comes, you'd be pissed off if he couldn't, you'd probably think it was you fault. Plus he might of not of been in that many sexual relationships, which could have something to do with it?

More foreplay I thinks.
  • Options
    cumming a couple hours before works wonders.
    Speed and opiates work well too.. :) but that's tricky stuff
    They make condoms with benzocaine in them, to numb you out for a bit.
    You need to chill out a bit. Sex in a relationship like yours (which i'm judging completly on the duration, so i'm assuming you like him alot..) should be a team effort, there is a lot of working together and experimenting that needs to take place.