Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

FAO those who think Israel's actions have been justified & proportioned

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    luke88 wrote:
    He may well not agree with them either but he only lightly does this in comparison to his anti Israeli stance.

Yes protect her self. It doesn't intend on killing civilians, when did they say that the opposite?
    Don't you realise Hezbollah has stated it DOES want to kill civilians?
    If it doesn't intend on killing civilians, why does it destroy entire neighbourhoods?

Have you had a fucking look at the picture?
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    Why don't you fuck off?
    Show some respect.

I do suggest you do the former though.
    Aladdin wrote:

Would you care to answer the question? A, B or C?
    None of the above.
  • Options
    luke88 wrote:
    :rolleyes:

You're comment was pure stupidity. Its like one of us telling you to go and join the IDF.
  • Options
    luke88 wrote:
    Show some respect.

I do suggest you do the former though.
    You show some fucking respect and stop asking idiotic questions.

None of the above.
    How could that be? Tell us which one it is then?
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    If it doesn't intend on killing civilians, why does it destroy entire neighbourhoods?

Have you had a fucking look at the picture?
    Have you heard the Israelis say, in dialogue, and I need proof too, they intend on killing the Lesboneese?

Furthermore, hezbollah HAS stated it's aim is killing Israelis, not so angry at this one?
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    You're comment was pure stupidity. Its like one of us telling you to go and join the IDF.
    Err I'm a BNP member aint I? LOL!
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    You show some fucking respect and stop asking idiotic questions.
    I would if you shown me any! It goes both ways.
    Aladdin wrote:
    How could that be? Tell us which one it is then?
    None of the above.
  • Options
    Are you pretending to have comprehension problems or is it that you are cornered and don't know what to say?

Look at the picture. Look at the news. Entire neighbourhoods have been targetted on purpose and heavily damaged. Thousands of people, in the immense majority civilians, live there.

If that's not deliberately killing civilians, you tell me what is.

It's every bit as fucking stupid as suggested the 7/7 bombers didn't intend to kill commuters.
  • Options
    luke88 wrote:
    Have you heard the Israelis say, in dialogue, and I need proof too, they intend on killing the Lesboneese?

Furthermore, hezbollah HAS stated it's aim is killing Israelis, not so angry at this one?
    luke ...you seem to see all this as some kind of meaningless fight ...you leave out all the history ...all the politics.
  • Options
    luke88 wrote:
    I would if you shown me any! It goes both ways.
    You started it kid.

None of the above.
    No, that sounds impossible. You either believe Israel is justified in killing civilians on purpose, or that it is not, or that it is not killing civilians on purpose.
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    Are you pretending to have comprehension problems or is it that you are cornered and don't know what to say?

Look at the picture. Look at the news. Entire neighbourhoods have been targetted on purpose and heavily damaged. Thousands of people, in the immense majority civilians, live there.

If that's not deliberately killing civilians, you tell me what is.

It's every bit as fucking stupid as suggested the 7/7 bombers didn't intend to kill commuters.
    Why would they want to kill Leboneese civilians, if they are after Hezbollah?

Read the news Aladdin and see that Hezbollah have been killing Israelis deliberately.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    luke88 wrote:
    Yes protect her self. It doesn't intend on killing civilians, when did they say that the opposite?
    Don't you realise Hezbollah has stated it DOES want to kill civilians?

Well Hezbollah get more respect from me. At least they are fucking HONEST about it.

Do you SERIOUSLY think Israel thought all its bombs on the CIVILIAN CITY of Beirut wouldn't hit anyone? WTF are you talking about?

They bombed it to kill civlians. You don't bomb hospitals and schools because they are military targets, do you? Stop being ignorant, please, for the sake of your self.
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    well you show him where they said they intended to kill commuters ...he wants proof!
    luke obviously thinks they just wanted to damage the train you silly man.
  • Options
    luke88 wrote:
    Why would they want to kill Leboneese civilians, if they are after Hezbollah?
    Because that's what Israel does. For revenge. For retaliation. And to put pressure on Hezbollah.

Understand now?
    Read the news Aladdin and see that Hezbollah have been killing Israelis deliberately.
    I never said they didn't. But so are the Israelis. And to a far grander scale. Get it in your head once and for all and stop denying the obvious.
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    You started it kid.
    Fine. I am sorry, it was a stupid thing to say.
    Aladdin wrote:
    No, that sounds impossible. You either believe Israel is justified in killing civilians on purpose, or that it is not, or that it is not killing civilians on purpose.
    It has killed civilians but not on purpose.
  • Options
    luke88 wrote:

It has killed civilians but not on purpose.
    arrrgggghhhhhh!
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Well Hezbollah get more respect from me. At least they are fucking HONEST about it.
    It gets none from me when it doesn't recogise Israelis!
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Do you SERIOUSLY think Israel thought all its bombs on the CIVILIAN CITY of Beirut wouldn't hit anyone? WTF are you talking about?
    They probably would think they'd hit innocents which they'd regret but their main target was Hezbollah, and it's infratructure, bases and stuff like that. They'ee not in the obvious places and they'll be planted in areas with large civilian populations to prevent Israel attacking.
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    They bombed it to kill civlians. You don't bomb hospitals and schools because they are military targets, do you? Stop being ignorant, please, for the sake of your self.
    hezbollah probably have rockets hidden in the school who knows? The whole Islamic terrorism in the region has allowed children to die as suicide bombers so why not put some of their bombs in a school?
  • Options
    luke88 wrote:

They probably would think they'd hit innocents which they'd regret but their main target was Hezbollah, and it's infratructure, bases and stuff like that. They'ee not in the obvious places and they'll be planted in areas with large civilian populations to prevent Israel attacking.

hezbollah probably have rockets hidden in the school who knows? The whole Islamic terrorism in the region has allowed children to die as suicide bombers so why not put some of their bombs in a school?
    arrrgggghhhhh!
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    Because that's what Israel does. For revenge. For retaliation. And to put pressure on Hezbollah.
    Hezbollah is taking the country backwards.
    Aladdin wrote:
    I never said they didn't. But so are the Israelis. And to a far grander scale. Get it in your head once and for all and stop denying the obvious.
    I'm not denying that civilians are being killed.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    arrrgggghhhhh!

Yes. I must agree with this entirley. I think it is time to give up entirley or jump boat? His failiure to even... well...

ARRRRGGGGGGGHHHH!!!
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Yes. I must agree with this entirley. I think it is time to give up entirley or jump boat? His failiure to even... well...

ARRRRGGGGGGGHHHH!!!
    Well think of it this way then.... why do you want everyone to agree with you lot? You need an opposition, someone to challenge you so you're all not agreeing each other,
  • Options
    luke88 wrote:
    Are you for real?
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    Are you for real?
    I assume things like this when I see images on the tv screen showing teenagers dressed up as suicide bombers.
  • Options
    As long as groups like Hamas and Hezbollah hide their forces and weapons amongst the civilian populations there wil be civilian casualties.
  • Options
    luke88 wrote:

You're actually a mentalist. You are justifying the bombing of schools and the killing of children
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    You're actually a mentalist. You are justifying the bombing of schools and the killing of children
    That's what hezbollah justifies. Also those who like to see children dressed as suicide bombers.
  • Options
    luke88 wrote:
    I assume things like this when I see images on the tv screen showing teenagers dressed up as suicide bombers.
    What? All of them? Are the schools run by Hezbollah too?

You know a number of things Israel has done are unjustifiable, murderous and repugnant. Don't pretend otherwise.
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    What? All of them? Are the schools run by Hezbollah too?
    What? Stop twisting my words.
    Aladdin wrote:
    You know a number of things Israel has done are unjustifiable, murderous and repugnant. Don't pretend otherwise.
    Israel is no saint!
  • Options
    luke88 wrote:
    That's what hezbollah justifies. Also those who like to see children dressed as suicide bombers.
    Stop trying to deflect the issue. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Stop talking about Hezbollah for one minute. We have all in this thread said what they do is unnaceptable.

Time for you to say the same about Israel. No ifs, no buts, no "but the others do it too". Tell us what you think of Israel deliberately targetting schools or entire neighbourhoods when the only living there and the only casualties are innocent civilians.

Your opinion about that ^^ please.
  • Options
    luke88 wrote:

Yeah Hezbollah is a terrorist organisation, like we didnt know. Israel is a state in its own right and its killing children for the sake of it. Is that justified yes or no?

Why am i either bothering. Im more likely to get a better debate from my wall.