Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Swearing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have a trucker mouth. i'm always swearing/cursing up a storm so i was wondering if we can swear on this forum. just curious!! :)

Comments

• Options
    no we fucking can't :grump:
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Wankers.
  • Options
    depends what context it's in i guess.
  • Options
    Yes you can. I don't see why one shouldn't be 'allowed' to curse.
  • Options
    Bollocks.
  • Options
    alrighty then, thanks! i just like to say "fuck" a lot so i wanted to make sure no one would get offended.
  • Options
    MissMurder wrote:
    alrighty then, thanks! i just like to say "fuck" a lot so i wanted to make sure no one would get offended.
    :eek: i cant beleive you just swore! :o
  • Options
    get used to it. :D
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Shut the fuck up cuntss.

No-one swears here. It might influence little bastard children who visit.:mad:
  • Options
    it's also funny if you make up swear words, often fusing existing ones.

like dickmeat.

thats my favorite thing to do. my boyfriend and i do it all the time. you'd be surprised of the things you can come up with.
  • Options
    I'm only fucking replying to this tosspot thread cus I figure this bastard needs a few more replies. Swearing's bloody ace. Let's see what new words we can come up with.

Dickmeat was good but I kinda like fuckhead or shitwit myself.
  • Options
    You will find that most people in here, will jump on any occasion to start swearing... It's just like green flies around a nice dog poos... I personally hate swearing and never use it, it is just low and mean...

*waiting to be insulted*

:p
  • Options
    You will find that most people in here, will jump on any occasion to start swearing... It's just like green flies around a nice dog poos... I personally hate swearing and never use it, it is just low and mean...

*waiting to be insulted*
    No, not at all. Why would we insult a garlic-munching, cheese-eating French surrender monkey bastard? :p
  • Options

*waiting to be insulted*

Wouldn't want to disappoint.

*sticks up two fingers*

I lurve swearing, sad case that I am. Reckon it's cos I can't do it at work and so I have to make up for it the rest of the time. I'm happy to be a fly. I just can't help myself .... fuck fuck fuck. Sorry nihilistic...
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    No, not at all. Why would we insult a garlic-munching, cheese-eating French surrender monkey bastard? :p

Hehe...
  • Options
    Loopi wrote:
    Wouldn't want to disappoint.

*sticks up two fingers*

I lurve swearing, sad case that I am. Reckon it's cos I can't do it at work and so I have to make up for it the rest of the time. I'm happy to be a fly. I just can't help myself .... fuck fuck fuck. Sorry nihilistic...

Don't be sorry, that's what I wanted ;)
  • Options
    ooooo shitwit......i likes!

is "this bastard" mean me?
  • Options
    Actually I meant the thread itself. I hadn't even realised that it could refer to the person who actually started it. Sorry. Seriously, I've been back on these boards for two days and done nothing but offend people.

*runs into corner to swear to self - no one to offend there*
  • Options
    you cant say the N word as in the offensive term for black people, but pretty much everything else is allowed.

and nmm - fuck off do you not swear!
  • Options
    Loopi wrote:
    Actually I meant the thread itself. I hadn't even realised that it could refer to the person who actually started it. Sorry. Seriously, I've been back on these boards for two days and done nothing but offend people.

*runs into corner to swear to self - no one to offend there*

Yeah, your annoying everybody already, you should have never come back, fuck off already!!!

;):p
  • Options
    you cant say the N word as in the offensive term for black people, but pretty much everything else is allowed.

and nmm - fuck off do you not swear!

Fuck you you fucking bitch, who the fuck yu think you are, bitch, shut the fuck up you fucking fuck....

I love you honey...

• Options
    Yeah, your annoying everybody already, you should have never come back, fuck off already!!!

;):p

Ah tosspot, I ain't listening to you.

;)
  • Options
    Loopi wrote:
    Ah tosspot, I ain't listening to you.

;)

I don't think we have met before, but if you are the annoying kind I think I'm going to like you :)
  • Options
    I'm afraid if you look over our rules that you'll find that nothing offensive is allowed, so I'm afraid no fucking swearing is allowed, and don't ever fucking forget it.

Just kidding
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:
    I'm afraid if you look over our rules that you'll find that nothing offensive is allowed, so I'm afraid no fucking swearing is allowed, and don't ever fucking forget it.

Just kidding
    :lol:

post of the week [/overdone joke]
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:

Just kidding
    You do more of the swearing than anyone else! :p
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:

Just kidding
    Cunt.

;)
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Twatbadger.
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:

Just kidding

thou shalt take note of the wise man when he sayeth he be JimV and he tell ye to fook off