Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

drunk food

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Pizza gets my vote!
    Chilli bread is always nice too.

Anyone want a slice, I've just made some.
    Chinese! But i didnt resort to eating crunchy nut cornflakes in my friends house the other night and completly forgot that i was allergic to nuts :rolleyes:
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I've just made myself some garlic fried potato's with a few Scotch Bonnets thrown in. :yum:

My Name this is a doner...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vNom66TqWI&search=doner%20kebab
    Weekender Offender 
    Pizza from pizza land, mwah!
    Have had a couple of doners that hit the spot..but i generally saw them again, so its been a while!

As appetizing as food on a stick is, I think I could pass on that one... :S
    my_name wrote:
    As appetizing as food on a stick is, I think I could pass on that one... :S

The most popular kebab is probably the Doner wich isn't on a stick, it's minced lamb as in the video I posted further up the page.
    Weekender Offender 
    i dont really eat after a night out anymore, but if i do i like cheese and chips, a donner kebab (has to be on naan, not pitta bread) or a nice Subway, subway at 3am in the morning always goes down well.
    kebab's all the way. I love cheese and chips but have them when i am in college for lunch on a tuesday after music theory lesson at 11.15 - god i have a tight schedule!!! haha

anyone have baked beans on their cheese and chips? a lot of ppl at college do but i dont cos i hate beans!
    Skive wrote:
    I've just made myself some garlic fried potato's with a few Scotch Bonnets thrown in. :yum:
    What's a Scotch Bonnet?

ETA - Google seem to think it's either a type of snail (:sour:) or a type of pepper, Im hoping it's the latter.
    It's a chili.
    Weekender Offender 
    I managed to eat two whole pizzas last night while dancing and laughing. I'm amazed I'm not feelin sick today.
    saturday night i ended up eating a whole bag of m+s chocolate cookies.. so 8 cookies basically! they were yuummy :)

then when those were finished, i finished off a bottle of red wine and then had some ready brek :D that was yuuummy too!! ran out of syrup though so i had to have it with jam :( not as good as syrup
    Greek Gyros...:thumb:
    when i get completely trashed, i want a pizza to myself with everything on it or i want a burrito from this place by my house thats the size of a football! (American football))

and then i drnk some more.
    Its not from the Burrito King or something, is it? Oh they had good burritos.
    nope, by my house i go to "El Gallo de Oro". and when i was away at school, i went to "La Bamba's".....the pizza i always got from "Gumby's"