Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Will SOMEBODY...

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    2003 Cotes du Rhone here.

It was supposed to be a Spetlese, but Asda thought a dark red was a suitable replacement for a sweet white dessert wine.
    i spent my evening with Batman, then Inspector Gadget then Bride and Prejudice which was actually quite good

no alcohol tho :(
    Sofie wrote:
    It smells terrible...

It's gorgeous, as you can see...

:yum:
    Very nice! Still smells though...
    The one-beller was my fella who is home from the army forever! Woo! So I can forgive him for winding me up.

Kermit - that biscuit looks FIT. Send us one down to Stockport, please. :)
    Forever?

That is good news.

I'd post one, but its my last one;)
    Kermit wrote:
    It's gorgeous, as you can see...

:yum:
    That actually looks quite nice :yum:
    Kermit wrote:
    Forever?

That is good news.

Yep, forever. Enough of the tours to Iraq and everything. I'm over the moon!

And on that note, I'm going to bed so I can get up early and enjoy the sunshine with him... how gay. Haha.

Nightie night!
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I've been down the local steam rally helping out with the tractor pulling.
    Weekender Offender 
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I went out for one beer after I finished work at 5pm Igot in about half an hour ago. Oops

Snow Patrol were playing n Leeds and I was in the pub beer garden listenin they sounded great.
    I was at my boyfriends 18th birthday party last night :rolleyes:. He's now dead on the bed, but I've got to wake him up pretty soon so we can get to repair some of the damage he's caused, like the hole in the wall from him falling off the bed.... :lol:

Plus, he's one of those people who if they sleep for too long, it makes them queasyish. And I doubt on top of everything else he'll want that! I'll give him another hour.
    Last night, I had a bath and completely removed all the naff rough skin on my body, and shaved my pins.

Which means today I'm off to go to the park to sunbathe with my girlies and get OHSO drunk off Strongbow.
    i went for a chinese wth 3 of my mates and we ate them out of business. :yes:
    I'm fucked now and it's laking me ages to type this. I have work ia t 7.15 am wahatta whats all about?!