Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

is this a problem?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
okie. so heres the deal..

2 days ago my girlfriend wanted to give me a blowjob.

that lasted for like 15 mins.

then 5 mins after she gave me a handjob and then went into another blowjob which lasted like 1 35 mins. cause i wouldnt cum but i did eventullay. about 20 mins later we had sex. about 6 mins into having sex i lost my erection. does anybody no why this is happening? it seemed like everything was going fine and all. its pretty embrassing for me if that happens. but shes okie with it. but... im not cause its annoying.

Comments

• Options
    No, it's a really good thing.

Your penis is going to drop off, and then you wont be able to have any mini-spammer-babies. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    A man can't keep his erection forever, you know.
  • Options
    many men have to wait a while for them to be able to get another erection after they've cum. might explain why it took you 35 minutes to cum from a blowjob.
  • Options
    Sounds like you had quite a time!
    After coming so much guys do tend to lose their erection, it's not a big deal.
    In the time that you aren't hard you could maybe pleasure your girlfriend or just kiss.
  • Options
    th3on3 wrote:
    okie. so heres the deal..

2 days ago my girlfriend wanted to give me a blowjob.

that lasted for like 15 mins.

then 5 mins after she gave me a handjob and then went into another blowjob which lasted like 1 35 mins. cause i wouldnt cum but i did eventullay. about 20 mins later we had sex. about 6 mins into having sex i lost my erection. does anybody no why this is happening? it seemed like everything was going fine and all. its pretty embrassing for me if that happens. but shes okie with it. but... im not cause its annoying.
    Its normal, it varies from one person to the other.