You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

whats going on with Israel and Lebanon

12467

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sorry to say, subject, that those "same few people" are the few who care enough to take time to read more than mainstream whitewashed press on the matter. I would encourage you to do the same rather than express fatalistic disregard for the issue simply because the truth of the matter is contrary to what populist opinion has been gulled into believing.

    You are certainly smart enough to become deeply informed if you take the time to read up on the ideological agenda which began and has since been the driving force behind the perpetuation of the conflict.


    I just dont seem the point in posting Cland when all that will happen is Luke throwing out his usual arguments as he has done with Aladdin, Blagsta, MR, you, et al. It is no longer a debate of the situation as it was earlier on in the threads creation.

    I could comment on how this whole incident has derailed the "planned" (i use the word losely) points of the upcoming G8 summit. As the G8 were going to focus on Iran and its Nuclear programme it was going to be all about a power play on the Iranian oil feilds. Now the G8 has nothing to talk about except what if anything they shall do the Israelis to hold them back. The G8 now has to also focus on whether Syria will become involved by aiding the Lebonese and thus by effect, aid the Palestinians who are still under the Israeli thumb at present.

    But it would be wasted to say all that.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Your one liners are nothing more than regurgitated mainstream media PR and myths luke. You truly should turn off the popular soundbites and go learn about the plight of the Palestinians rather than continuing to show how misinformed you truly are.
    Aren't you going to describe the otherside? you've given one for the Israelis or Zionists as you prefer to call them.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    luke88 wrote:
    Aren't you going to describe the otherside? you've given one for the Israelis or Zionists as you prefer to call them.

    Israeli != Zionist.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    luke ...is it ok that thousands of palestinian people ...mostly women and children ...have to live in refugee camps ...forced to do so by the israelis ...and often find themselves being machine gunned in those very same bleak camps by the enemy?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Blagsta wrote:
    Israeli != Zionist.
    Israeli Arabs? israeli muslims? these Zionists too?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    luke88 wrote:
    Israeli Arabs? israeli muslims? these Zionists too?

    WTF?! :confused:

    My post said that Israeli does not equal Zionist.

    What the fuck are you on about?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    This whole "islamist terrorist" boogeyman soundbite is essentially an inflated (and conflated myth by corporatist aspirants for control of the region and its resources and their longtime Israeli propganda partners who further the claim by calling any and all rightful opposition to their ideological agenda of institutionalised ethnocide "islamist terrorism".

    Please go read some in depth works on the political reality behind this conflict, from its start to the present day. Your mainstream media-fed assumptions of what has been and is going on their will be entirely altered if you do so with an open and objective wish to learn.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    luke ...is it ok that thousands of palestinian people ...mostly women and children ...have to live in refugee camps ...forced to do so by the israelis ...and often find themselves being machine gunned in those very same bleak camps by the enemy?
    No it is not right. I never said israel was perfect. What I'm saying is, if the terrorists or the people them selves cared about peace and stability they would act it out. Violence breeds violence. israel has to use violence to protect her self as she is isolated in the region.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    no they are tough determined people ...determined to not be crushed robbed and murdered.
    the only way they can hope to achieve anythiung is by fighing back against the bully.
    You have such a high opinion of the next sucuide bomber haven't you. :rolleyes:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    luke88 wrote:
    No it is not right. I never said israel was perfect. What I'm saying is, if the terrorists or the people them selves cared about peace and stability they would act it out. Violence breeds violence. israel has to use violence to protect her self as she is isolated in the region.

    Thing is luke, Israel are the big guys here. If they want peace, they could behave in a way that shows they want peace. They could have negotiated for prisoner release rather than bombing civilians for start.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    This whole "islamist terrorist" boogeyman soundbite is essentially an inflated (and conflated myth by corporatist aspirants for control of the region and its resources and their longtime Israeli propganda partners who further the claim by calling any and all rightful opposition to their ideological agenda of institutionalised ethnocide "islamist terrorism".
    Let's get this straight... By my definition, they're terrorists so we can keep that word...

    they're muslim, they're middle eastern... so it's fair to call them this? Not really no as most muslims are not terrorists.

    However, we call them islamic or muslim terrorists as they act out in the name of islam.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Israel is chasing after peace...it is peace through superior fire power. They will shoot, bomb and kill their way to peace by crushing their enemies into submission at all costs. They backed off and pulled out troops from occupied regions before and no difference came of it, so now they are taking advantage of President in America who will give them carte blanche to "solve" the problems they have.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Blagsta wrote:
    Thing is luke, Israel are the big guys here. If they want peace, they could behave in a way that shows they want peace. They could have negotiated for prisoner release rather than bombing civilians for start.
    That could happen if the 'otherside' looked as though they want peace. For example, electing hammas is a great start :rolleyes:

    Israel are far from the big guys here. Israel is very small in comparison to the rest of the middle east.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    subject13 wrote:
    Israel is chasing after peace...it is peace through superior fire power. They will shoot, bomb and kill their way to peace by crushing their enemies into submission at all costs. They backed off and pulled out troops from occupied regions before and no difference came of it, so now they are taking advantage of President in America who will give them carte blanche to "solve" the problems they have.
    They pulled out of Lebanon... gaza.... it can't continue when the otherside isn't supporting such measures. i mean, capturing Israeli soildiers is not a good thing to do is it?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    luke88 wrote:
    That could happen if the 'otherside' looked as though they want peace. For example, electing hammas is a great start :rolleyes:

    Israel are far from the big guys here. Israel is very small in comparison to the rest of the middle east.

    What has Hamas got to with Hizbollah and Lebanon? :confused:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Israeli Arabs? israeli muslims? these Zionists too?

    No Luke, these Israelis are not nor ever have been deemed more than second class citizens and are not the power elite establishing and enforcing Israeli national policy. Do yourself a favour and read this analytical article, which I posted yesterday in the other thread on the conflict, carefully and deliberately and perhaps it will begin to help you understand the role of the Zionist ideology in shaping generations-long Israeli policy, regardless of which particular "Party" has happened to assume power there.

    http://www.aldeilis.net/zion/zionrac12.html
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Blagsta wrote:
    What has Hamas got to with Hizbollah and Lebanon? :confused:
    Let me start, they have the same aims and beleifs. Both do not recognise israel.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    luke88 wrote:
    They pulled out of Lebanon... gaza.... it can't continue when the otherside isn't supporting such measures. i mean, capturing Israeli soildiers is not a good thing to do is it?

    I dont condone the actions of the Hamas or Hezbollah, i am simply stating the method that the Israelis are using to gain total victory, they are after all chasing their own final solution to the middle east question.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    luke88 wrote:
    Let me start, they have the same aims and beleifs. Both do not recognise israel.

    You really are a dick.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No Luke, these Israelis are not nor ever have been deemed more than second class citizens and are not the power elite establishing and enforcing Israeli national policy. Do yourself a favour and read this analytical article, which I posted yesterday in the other thread on the conflict, carefully and deliberately and perhaps it will begin to help you understand the role of the Zionist ideology in shaping generations-long Israeli policy, regardless of which particular "Party" has happened to assume power there.
    Life must be better in Israel for them though... or else they would emigrate to Palestine or anywhere else. They like freedom and demcoracy.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    luke88 wrote:
    You have such a high opinion of the next sucuide bomber haven't you. :rolleyes:
    some of them yes.
    very brave and couragous people.
    did you know that many of them are highly educated and proffesional people ...who can no longer bare to see what is happening to their people ...their families?
    it's all they have left.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Israel are far from the big guys here. Israel is very small in comparison to the rest of the middle east.

    Geographical size is not the issue here luke. Vastly assymetric military capability and levels of sophisticated armaments (and the extent of industry mainstining them) as well as the obscene levels of foreign government and corporate funding underpinning the ongoing Israeli militant expansionist agenda IS the comparative issue.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    subject13 wrote:
    I dont condone the actions of the Hamas or Hezbollah, i am simply stating the method that the Israelis are using to gain total victory, they are after all chasing their own final solution to the middle east question.
    Violence is hardly the desiered option but at times, it's the only way.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Blagsta wrote:
    You really are a dick.
    Another great post off you.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    luke88 wrote:
    Violence is hardly the desiered option but at times, it's the only way.

    Is shooting children throwing stones at tanks "the only way"?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    some of them yes.
    very brave and couragous people.
    did you know that many of them are highly educated and proffesional people ...who can no longer bare to see what is happening to their people ...their families?
    it's all they have left.
    So, you're telling me is it a barve act to go out with bombs on you and kill innocents? You are joking me?

    Sorry. That is sick.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    luke88 wrote:
    Another great post off you.

    In response to your idiocy. I'll ask you again - why are you bringing up Hamas in a conversation about Hizbollah?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    luke88 wrote:
    So, you're telling me is it a barve act to go out with bombs on you and kill innocents? You are joking me?

    Sorry. That is sick.
    very brave and shows just how desperate people can get.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Blagsta wrote:
    In response to your idiocy. I'll ask you again - why are you bringing up Hamas in a conversation about Hizbollah?
    They are very similar.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Blagsta wrote:
    In response to your idiocy. I'll ask you again - why are you bringing up Hamas in a conversation about Hizbollah?
    They are very similar.
Sign In or Register to comment.