Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Beer Goggles?

Ever suffered from them?

Thankfully I never have (even if she was Welsh) :cool:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Nope ... not yet anyway :D
    Yes! A few times!
    But only when I have been totally bladdered!
    really?? :chin: mayb u guys have suffered from them but were just too pissed to remember! :lol:

I seem to have my beer goggles on nearly every time i enter a club! luckily i have my friends there to re-direct me thou so i've never been a victim of them ;)
    Oh god, I still throw up a little when I think about it. I've had more than my fair share :\
    The ones where you wake the other person up from the sounds of your blood curdling screams and the slamming of a door. THen you bathe yourself for the next 4 hours with sandpaper for a sponge... cant get clean, cant get clean, make the dirty go away... :nervous: :nervous:

Eh, I think I'm going to go hurl now.

My question is though, how many of you have gotten lucky because of somebody elses beer goggles :p

Me: probably every single time.
    Gawd yeah! I've snogged some proper mingers when I've been pissed! I usually think they are fookin hot but then I see what they look like when I'm sober and nearly throw up! Hahaha. Its not happened too often though. Its usually the guys wearing the beer goggles going with me! :lol:
    my_name wrote:
    Oh god, I still throw up a little when I think about it. I've had more than my fair share :\
    The ones where you wake the other person up from the sounds of your blood curdling screams and the slamming of a door. THen you bathe yourself for the next 4 hours with sandpaper for a sponge... cant get clean, cant get clean, make the dirty go away... :nervous: :nervous:

Eh, I think I'm going to go hurl now.

That bad eh?
    GoodFella wrote:
    That bad eh?

Oh one of them was! People asked for a while, I will never admit to it. I think I need therapy for it.

But a moral to a story, one of my past beer goggle experiences (not the real real scary bad one) is now my best friends husband. Ones person nightmare is another person's dream awwwww :)
    hell yeah!
    Indeed, can be a shocker in the morning. None quite as hideous as Manda's though, far as I can recall.

Those days are behind me now of course :angel:
    Yes! To minimise the risk, remember to ask them to text you a photo before you consider meeting them again! ;)
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I dont call it Beergoggles - I call it desperation.
    Nope :D
    Yeah tonight I went on a date do da with this lad, amd BLEUGH! He was hotter last night. :(
    Haha I've pulled loads of mingers with beer googles. The worst was when I woke up next to one in a random hotel in the middle of nowhere - trying to make a quick getaway without waking him up AND deleting my number from his phone.

I've never ran so fast in my WHOLE life!
    How do beer goggles work though?

I've never had that bother, I always choose the finest specimens, even when wankered.
    Luckily I don't seem to suffer this phenomenon when pissed. In fact I become more aggressive and if some mingcat comes near me I'm more likely to tell them to climb back into the ugly tree.

I think it's because I'm small they see me as vulnerable :lol:
    I have to say that I did also benefit from the beer goggles phenomenon... still waiting for him to sober up and scream girlishly :D
    briggi wrote:
    I have to say that I did also benefit from the beer goggles phenomenon... still waiting for him to sober up and scream girlishly :D

you shouldn't think like that, I've seen your pics.

I would. :flirt:
    The worst ones to pull are 2.50am skanks when every fucker is pished and on the dancefloor and the place is away to close. And you've not pulled yet.

"Right, you'll do!"

And then the next morning you actually wish your hangover was terminal so you could forget the whole thing.
    you shouldn't think like that, I've seen your pics.

I would. :flirt:

:heart:

You haven't seen him though. Phwoar. The regularity of my swooning has gone up 1000% in the last couple of months ;)
    Pics plskthnx.

As for you, well, I'm married;)
    Every week, it's always old posh birds with a drink and personal problems :thumb:
    Without wanting to sound un-P.C. - oh fuck it, I pulled a fat ugly bird in Italy whilst severely under the influence of beer goggles. I lived to tell the tale but only just.
    Never...
    It was jabber-tastic.
    Kermit wrote:
    Ever suffered from them?

Thankfully I never have (even if she was Welsh) :cool:

whats wrong with welsh girls? they're better cause the guys are busy with the wildlife so they practice with each other :D
    Hell yeah, and I'd do it again.

If you never eat hamburgers, you don't appreciate fine steak as much.
    Yeah...had some girl stay at mine once when i was drunk. Really wish i hadnt. :yuck: My mates ripped me for weeks. However my reasoning behind it was the girl who just dumped me had turned up and i wanted someone to latch onto. ew.
    I suffer them on myself...

It usually occurs at about half 1 when i go to the loos to check my makeup and look in the mirror and think "MMmmm I look so hot right now!" When i get home half an hour later, after the fresh air has sobered me up a bit...only then do i see the true horror that is my reflection. I usually have eyeliner right down my cheeks and a boob popping out of my top. :yum: