Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

A spin off of zo1's thread

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So I've spilled ink all over myself, not pen ink but the liquid re-inking fluid for stamps. Red. All over my pants. I can deal with it all over my hands and arms (a few drops goes a long way apperantly) but I only own like 2 pairs of jeans and I'm wearing one of them. I tried soap and water but that didn't do much, anything else?

P.S. I cannot take off my pants. Ok, I guess I could and everybody could just be uncomfortable, I will not take off my pants.

Comments

• Options
    why dont you just spill more ink on them and say theyre red jeans?
  • Options
    white wine?
  • Options
    If I had wine at work I probably wouldn't have had to play with the ink in the first place :p

Though I pretended I cut my finger and was bleeding real bad on my way to the bathroom and freaked a few people out and that was funny, but thats neither here nor there.
  • Options
  • Options
    I just spent ages trying to figure out first why you couldn't take your pants off, second what wine at work had to do with anything, and third what the hell you were doing at work at this time of night.

I have no advice. You could rip them a bit and splash some bleach on and say they're designer. I dunno.