Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

im pathetic

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    urgh, you eat shit?

No, Lenny does... :p
  • Options
    B0007LPSI6.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I love that man like a brother.

Sledge Hammer: Every breath you take, every move you make... I'll be watching you. That's police talk.

Sledge Hammer: You know, of all my years of being a cop, I will never figure out how people time and time again can do something like this.
    Dori: It's true. Taking out a human life is just deplorable.
    Sledge Hammer: Not that. The drawings of chalk outlines of dead bodies, that's just a ridiculous way of living!

Dori: The terrorist has demanded a million dollars, a private jet and an end to the Star Wars program.
    Sledge Hammer: Yeah, three movies was enough.
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:
    I love that man like a brother.

Sledge Hammer: Every breath you take, every move you make... I'll be watching you. That's police talk.

Sledge Hammer: You know, of all my years of being a cop, I will never figure out how people time and time again can do something like this.
    Dori: It's true. Taking out a human life is just deplorable.
    Sledge Hammer: Not that. The drawings of chalk outlines of dead bodies, that's just a ridiculous way of living!

Dori: The terrorist has demanded a million dollars, a private jet and an end to the Star Wars program.
    Sledge Hammer: Yeah, three movies was enough.

Ah glad to see someone enjoy that show too ;)