Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

It's Friiiiiday!

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
What are everyone's plans for the weekend then?

I think I'm having a quiet night in tonight watching Salvador, though the lure of the pub may be too strong.

Saturday is my fella's best friend's birthday so we're out all day at a (verrry well timed ;) ) Portuguese/Spanish festival and then going to the closing party of it at a club in the evening.

Sunday we're all trooping off to Tynemouth to play cricket and have a BBQ - weather permitting.

I cannae wait :hyper:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    BBQ at a mates tonight. Im probably going out with my friends tomorrow night i guess.
    Should get some weed tonight, so smoky evening and tomorrow will go see SUPERMAN!!1!!
    i think i might cry

as i didnt get paid today, and i know why, my area manager who used to be the boss is a fat useless cnut
    MrG wrote:
    i think i might cry

as i didnt get paid today, and i know why, my area manager who used to be the boss is a fat useless cnut

Yeah, don't you just hate cnut? :p
    Tonight 'probably' a few quiet drinks in the pub (last nights are still punishing me!). Tomorrow going to vicious circle vs storm in leicester, which should be mental! :D
    going to finish work early to go and get a new windscreen put in (damn stones on the motorway). then driving to the missus's house, going out for dinner with her friend and her boyfriend. then bed and fun.

tomorrow gonna do some shopping, found a HMV voucher left over from my bday so thats cool, plus i have some euro's to change into pounds. then go for beers.

sunday, drive home and catch up on sleep.

end of plan.
    koe_182 wrote:
    then bed and fun.
    jammy fuck!
    been drinking most of the week but im not even gonna try and pretend ill not be pissed tonight :o
    Yeah, don't you just hate cnut? :p
    yeh i really do:cool:
    MrG wrote:
    yeh i really do:cool:

Depends what kind we are talking about obviously, cos there is some kind of cnut i don't mind at all if ya know what I mean ;)
    Nowt planned. Was out last night so don't feel like doing much after that right now. So we'll see what the day brings :D
    just dont tell the other half, im sure she might get jealous of kermit ;)
    Cnut ( or Canute) the Great (994/995-November 12, 1035) was king of England, Denmark and Norway, celebrated for "trying to hold back the tide," commanding the waves of the sea to assure his people that he was not a god. King Canute's people thought he was a god, so to prove them wrong he had his throne taken down to the ocean and told his people that "if I can hold back the tide, I must be a god"; however, the tide came in. His people agreed, then, that he was not a god.
    I was gonna be an old woman and stay in tonight but I might have to go out coz my mates are graduating this weekend. See what the're up to. I have absolutely nothing planned which makes a nice change!!!
    oi you, get back to work :razz:
    Nothing to do right now! Won't last long though!
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    The usual:

Friday:Work
    Saturday:Work
    Sunday:Work
    Monday:Work
    Nothing much, might be going here if the weather is still nice.
    Today I was working with Love Music: Hate Racism and we had Miss Dynamite come into the school and speak to the kids which was really great! :D Tommorow I think i'm working with them again at the local town show, and on Sunday i'll be at Tin Pan Ally festival seeing British sea power and Bromheads Jacket. :D So, yeah, good things, woowoo! :p
    every single person i know including my boyfriend is on holiday. i couldnt go away with any of them because i had to stay at home and graduate. even my parents are out tonight. so im gona stay in, listen to music, watch BB and get a bit tipsy ;)
    \
    sophia wrote:
    Lipsy, i posted a message for you somewhere about this but I don't think you saw it, how did you do in your degree in the end? I was thinking about you on your results day :)
    2:2, i did really well on my management but my french let me down. as i expected.
    \
    sophia wrote:
    Congratulations, that's a really good degree, even if you were hoping for a 2:1, really well done :D
    thanks :) i left u a message on the photos thread.. did u graduate this year?
    \
    Thank god. I was going to have to die if there was another day of work left this week.

As for the weekend I'm doing *shock horror ohmigod call the press* absoutly nothing, like every other weekend.
    Having a quiet weekend. I'm not sure yet whether I'll go to see Superman or POTC. Prob POTC and then Superman next week.
    I am going drinking in the park with my friends and a hot man who looks like Johnny Burrell, mwaha!
    Stag do in town tonight then London tomorrow night... if I'm not to hung over :/.