Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

im pathetic

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My room +

5223%20housespider.jpg

+
product-67425.jpg

=

boooo1bf.jpg

+

Traumatized blah

:(

Anyone else as pathetic?

Comments

• Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    To be fair... that probably WASNT the bet weapon against a spider.

Why are you folk scared of them? :p Although... don't put a wasp near me. Or I shall make several bad attempts at killing it if hte first fails.

As in, I shall flail at it or wave an object in its direction, missing alot.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You needed to use the hairspray and a lighter, much more fun.
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    To be fair... that probably WASNT the bet weapon against a spider.

Why are you folk scared of them? :p Although... don't put a wasp near me. Or I shall make several bad attempts at killing it if hte first fails.

As in, I shall flail at it or wave an object in its direction, missing alot.

Its all i had in my room. I couldnt get out as it was right by the door :(

everyone was in bed, so hair mousse it was. I have to kill them with things from an arms legnth.

Wish i wasnt so phobic of them! i wont sleep tonight now
    hairspray, deoderant, hell even a book or magazine would have done but no! you had to kill it in the messiest way possible. ha ha :lol:

ETA: when theres one you see theres bound to be 10 more youre not seeing...:p
    icey wrote:
    hairspray, deoderant, hell even a book or magazine would have done but no! you had to kill it in the messiest way possible. ha ha :lol:
    Yeh i know, i couldnt get out of my room, no hairspray in my room, thats my usual favourite, works a treat.
    Cant use a book or magazine because i cant be in contact with something that is in contact with a spider :impissed: in case it doesnt die for some reason and crawls up the book/magazine to get my hand.
    icey wrote:
    ETA: when theres one you see theres bound to be 10 more youre not seeing...:p
    oh your so horrible :crying:
    this might make you feel better about creepy crawlies...

nice and friendly creatures...

err ETA: this should probably come with a warning (its not very nice.....although i can see gerbil and NMM liking this for some reason)
    Blah wrote:
    Its all i had in my room. I couldnt get out as it was right by the door :(
    Yeah, I know how those spiders can take up the whole doorway and not let you out.
    icey wrote:

err ETA: this should probably come with a warning (its not very nice.....although i can see gerbil and NMM liking this for some reason)
    That's just cruel.
    Yeah, I know how those spiders can take up the whole doorway and not let you out.
    :lol::lol: !

If i had opened the door it would have moved and i would have lost it!

Then i wouldnt be able to enter my room ever again, dohh :p

and icey, im not going to click on that link i know it'll make me soil myself :impissed:
    icey wrote:

Dear god Centipedes own. I want one.

Eating a fucking mouse...! That was cruel but so cool... beats a snake imho...a fuck-off centipede! Ace as.
    I'm still a bit arachnophobic. Probably more so than anyone else in my house. But it's always me that gets rid of them. I throw a margerine tub over 'em. Slide a bit of card underneath. Then let 'em out at the bottom of the garden.

I just don't trust anyone else to get rid of them. So I do it myself. When you just miss one and it disappears ... argh!
    hahah ok ok ok ok!!!!!!!!! :lol:
    when i was at my first college, i lived with my best friend in her house. one night she found this HUGE spider in her room and it WOULDNT die. we used everything!!!! so our last resort was to suck it up with the vacuum cleaner and then bring it outside....after we let it out, we covered it with a drinking glass and then killed it with bleach. turns out that this thing its supposed to be in Illinois....weird huh?
    MissMurder wrote:
    turns out that this thing its supposed to be in Illinois....weird huh?

i meant:::: that kind of spider doesnt belong in Illinois. so i wonder how it got there???
    I hate you for putting up a pic of such a creeepy spider. I wont sleep tonight I hope you realise that.
    I always use the old postcard and glass method. Then taunt family members with said spider in said glass.
    Renzo wrote:
    I always use the old postcard and glass method. Then taunt family members with said spider in said glass.

Meanie!

Carpet glue works...
    i think you are amusing
    Ugh. I would have screamed until everyone woke up and came running.

Luckily my mum's boyfriend isn't scared of them, so he will come and get any for me and squish them and put 'em in the bin heh.

I am absolutely petrified of them. Even that picture made me want to vomit. Eurgh.

Wasps too. Bees, moths, anything.

You are NOT pathetic!
    some animals just will not die without a fight! When i was about 15 i was at my friwnds house and this fly we kept swatting would not just fall down and die. I saw it behind a book case in her room in a little alcove, it was crawling along the floor so we dropped a yellow pages on it. Looked around and it hadnt got away, great we thought...5 minutes later we lift the book up or the clean up operation.....

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ right pass both of our faces. WTF!?!:eek:
    icey wrote:

Well I have seen this video already, as well as the centipede vs tarentula, centipede vs bat ect... Watched them all on you tube...

I actually used to own a tny one when I found it in Guadeloupe a female one, was beautiful, use to fed him lizard and frog... fucing impressive... It died on the fly back tho... A guy I knew over there and a giant one like in the video...

On you tube I like the videos of anacondas as well...
    I like spiders, but that centipede was fucking hideous. If I ever see a centiped again im going to kill it with my shoe for what its giant cousin did to that mouse in such a hideous and alien-like way. And if I ever see a giant centipede in real life then i will kill it too (not by spraying it with hair mousse though) just BECAUSE they are horrible and crustacean like.

What purpose do they serve?
    I like spiders, but that centipede was fucking hideous. If I ever see a centiped again im going to kill it with my shoe for what its giant cousin did to that mouse in such a hideous and alien-like way. And if I ever see a giant centipede in real life then i will kill it too (not by spraying it with hair mousse though) just BECAUSE they are horrible and crustacean like.

What purpose do they serve?

Same purpose every single living creature serve...

And btw you couldn't kill it with your foot and if it manage to bite your leg, your leg will be paralyse...
    i will shoot it then with bullets
    i will shoot it then with bullets

That will work :)
    what about a sledge hammer?
    what about a sledge hammer?

B0007LPSI6.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
    I pick them up with my hands and put them outside, or play with it for ages.

It's especially cool when you pick up a HUGE one and you are with someone who fears them. Hehehe.

Spiders are cute and cool! ^_^
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    I pick them up with my hands and put them outside, or play with it for ages.

It's especially cool when you pick up a HUGE one and you are with someone who fears them. Hehehe.

Spiders are cute and cool! ^_^

I agree with that, even Lenny who is 5 enjoy playing with them... We spend hours looking at them doing their webs, eating shit like that...
    urgh, you eat shit?