Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

GHD's

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Stop! Send them back to GHD recorded delivery, with a complaint letter and they will replace them! I only had mine 3 months when they broke but my hairdresser had hers 3 years and sent them back and got a new pair! i sent mine on the monday and had a new pair by thursday. The address will be in the box, good luck!
    *Lauren* wrote:
    Stop! Send them back to GHD recorded delivery, with a complaint letter and they will replace them! I only had mine 3 months when they broke but my hairdresser had hers 3 years and sent them back and got a new pair! i sent mine on the monday and had a new pair by thursday. The address will be in the box, good luck!

thats what i did phoned up 1st cos Id had them about 13 months, a week later a BRAND new pair arrived, worth a try for def like!!
    yeah i had gone to buy a new pair and the hairdresser told me to send them away thank god, saved me a ton, had to do without them for a few days but i managed!
    I sold my 4year old broken GHDs on ebay and made £20 :thumb: :lol: