Home Health & Wellbeing
We've started our first discussion for our Christmas campaign which is focusing on religion or cultural beliefs that help you when you're feeling down. Some of the responses will be used anonymously on social media as a video. If you'd like to take part, head over to this thread.

GHD's

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Stop! Send them back to GHD recorded delivery, with a complaint letter and they will replace them! I only had mine 3 months when they broke but my hairdresser had hers 3 years and sent them back and got a new pair! i sent mine on the monday and had a new pair by thursday. The address will be in the box, good luck!
    *Lauren* wrote:
    Stop! Send them back to GHD recorded delivery, with a complaint letter and they will replace them! I only had mine 3 months when they broke but my hairdresser had hers 3 years and sent them back and got a new pair! i sent mine on the monday and had a new pair by thursday. The address will be in the box, good luck!

thats what i did phoned up 1st cos Id had them about 13 months, a week later a BRAND new pair arrived, worth a try for def like!!
    yeah i had gone to buy a new pair and the hairdresser told me to send them away thank god, saved me a ton, had to do without them for a few days but i managed!
    I sold my 4year old broken GHDs on ebay and made £20 :thumb: :lol: