Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Big Brother 7

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Nikki is mad. Entertaining to watch in a Bedlam kind of way, but a nightmare to live with I'm sure.

And Jayne is fat whether you like it or not, 'average' or not. But that isn't why I object to her. Others have mentioned her more irritating features.

I'm struggling to find someone I actually want to win now. Glyn possibly, or Susie for not playing to the cameras and just being the boring middle-aged middle-class woman that she is.
  • Options
    Surely Pete!

His outbursts of 'wanker' are always so well-timed.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Kentish wrote:

I'm struggling to find someone I actually want to win now. Glyn possibly, or Susie for not playing to the cameras and just being the boring middle-aged middle-class woman that she is.

Pete or Glynn I say. Susie can't win because that would just be like when Cameron won - and if you can't remember who Cameron is then my point couldn't be clearer.

Nikki is just relelentless isn't she? I'd love it if she was voted out this week :p But then I will miss Kimono's impressions of her when I come to work in the morning - trust me they are class!
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    **Helen** wrote:
    Pete or Glynn I say. Susie can't win because that would just be like when Cameron won - and if you can't remember who Cameron is then my point couldn't be clearer.

Nikki is just relelentless isn't she? I'd love it if she was voted out this week :p But then I will miss Kimono's impressions of her when I come to work in the morning - trust me they are class!

Nooooo. Nikki has to stay in. She's not the sort of person I would want to win but she is so entertaining it would be dull if she was to leave on Friday. I like Richard but I reckon he will go this week. I do like Susie but she is as entertaining as paint drying. I reckon on the outside she would be a lovely, kind person but not really entertaining enough for the house. And Aisleyne pisses me off too. Her woe is me attitude is annoying. And don't get me started on Jayne. How is this a punishment for her?!?

I do smell a double eviction on Friday though :chin:

Spoiral and Mikey or Aisleyne to be evicted.

Pete or Glynn to win.

Hooray :yippe:
  • Options
    Nikki is really annoying me just now but I still want her to win.

The way she talks so slowly when she's drunk is annoying me too. Her face when Aisleyne was snogging Pete was a classic!

Susie to go this week for me please, I forget she's there half the time anyway.
  • Options
    Glittery wrote:
    Her face when Aisleyne was snogging Pete was a classic!

Wasn't it just lol.
  • Options
    **Helen** wrote:
    Any chance of a Podcast? ;)

I instantly forget previous BB winners and all previous contestants merge into one over time. The weirdos are slightly more memorable and I vaguely recall Cameron but this year's bunch will be the same. I think the new Michael is duller than both Susie and Imogen.
  • Options
    I don't understand how people can't see through Nikki.
    Everything she does it for the cameras. Everytime she speaks to someone she is looking at the mirror (camera). She repeats everything she says a few times so she gets the last word in. Her tantrums are very well timed and designed to make the housemates feel sorry for her. Nothing she does is genuine. Apart from pissing all over the toilet and leaving skidmarks maybe.

Pete - I don't understand how he can't see what is going on. Nikki is using him as a plaything. He needs to learn to tell people "fuck off". No one can be nice to everyone and like everyone. He gets down when other people are being down and come to him to complain and that's bad coz Pete is at his best when he is having fun, like the karaoke thing, the Jerry Springer thing, the drumming etc...

Jayne - a kind woman that's normally seen in Chicago Rock Cafe on Saturday nights getting wasted and trying to pull younger guys and shit... For a 36 year old she's got no shame and acts as a teenager when it comes to bitching and insecurities...fucken annoying, she is dying to be centre of attention every minute of the day!!

Sezer was spot on about Aisleyne when he saw her first - ghetto hoe, I know too many of them, not saying that any of them are bad people, it's the whole fake "I danced with 50 cent" thing that is annoying...

It's gonna be very tight between Glyn and Pete at the end.
  • Options
    glyn actually seriously thinks lea is the fittest woman ever. :eek2:
  • Options

:lol: yeah that was funny. Poor lad :p
  • Options
    migpilot wrote:
    I don't understand how people can't see through Nikki.
    Everything she does it for the cameras. Everytime she speaks to someone she is looking at the mirror (camera). She repeats everything she says a few times so she gets the last word in. Her tantrums are very well timed and designed to make the housemates feel sorry for her. Nothing she does is genuine.
    We know.

Everything that you've just said is exactly why people love her.
  • Options
    migpilot wrote:
    Sezer was spot on about Aisleyne when he saw her first - ghetto hoe, I know too many of them, not saying that any of them are bad people, it's the whole fake "I danced with 50 cent" thing that is annoying..
    So what if she's a little 'ghetto'? Aisleyne was photographed leaving a london club with Mike Tyson last november so at least she's got the 'goods' to back it up. (The picture is in next week's Heat.)
  • Options

Wrong :p

He thinks Victoria Silvstedt is the fittest woman in the world.
    He thinks Lea is second fittest.
    ;)
    So what if she's a little 'ghetto'? Aisleyne was photographed leaving a london club with Mike Tyson last november so at least she's got the 'goods' to back it up. (The picture is in next week's Heat.)

Believe everything you see in Heat!!
    Mike Tyson is a wash-out, has-been, whatever cliche you wanna use...

And even is she was pictured with him, may I remind you that her job is Promotions/Glamour Girl. If she was with him, it was her job. Which is all good.
    :thumb:
  • Options
    The Live Feed has been cut :o

Only other time this has *ever* happened was during fight night in BB5. I wonder what "maintenance" is going on.
  • Options
    migpilot wrote:
    Wrong :p

He thinks Victoria Silvstedt is the fittest woman in the world.
    He thinks Lea is second fittest.
    ;)

sorry i don't know ALL the facts about the housemates.

i was only going by what he said in the diary room. :yeees:
  • Options

thats what i thought...lea the fittest woman in the world!? :confused:
    then ashlyne second? Has he got a thing for peroxide blondes with fake tits?
  • Options

Sorry guys, you might have not seen the Diary room uncut show where they showed the whole bit. :)

In any case, the boy is off his nut!!
  • Options
    Live feed is now back. I wonder what happened. I bet we never find out.
  • Options
    They seem to be locked in the bedroom...
  • Options
    migpilot wrote:
    Sorry guys, you might have not seen the Diary room uncut show where they showed the whole bit. :)
    naa i saw it in the highlight show ;)
  • Options
    migpilot wrote:
    They seem to be locked in the bedroom...

For preparation for the children's party they are now having.
  • Options
    Why do they have to put it on so fucking late some nights?:mad: Some people have to get up in the morning urgh /rant
  • Options
    Something seems to have happened tonight. They have been punished again for Jayne's talking about the outside world. Can't make out what the punishment is, though.
  • Options
    rachie004 wrote:
    everyone but Jayne is up for eviction as her punishment

that was on last night wasn't it? or maybe I just was *REALLY* drunk :p

Laura said AGAIN so i am guessing it's something different. ;)
  • Options
    Tweety wrote:
    Laura said AGAIN so i am guessing it's something different. ;)

Yus, it was only happening tonight on the live feed. Apparently, because Jayne was talking about the outside world again (and how they all HATE Aisleyne) so they now are only going to have basic food budget next week instead of a task to decide.
  • Options
    Does she not know when to keep it shut.
    She will be up next week for sure.
  • Options
    Tweety wrote:
    Does she not know when to keep it shut.

Nope. She's just a bitch. Doesn't give a shit about the rest of the house one little iota.
    She will be up next week for sure.

If she isn't, there is something wrong.
  • Options
    Gawd, susie gets on my tits.

You are burping. Get over yourself.
  • Options
    Oh my God, that task was so gross.
  • Options
    Haha, gross, but funny!!!