Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

thesite.org beauty pageant

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Here we go again...!!
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    lipsy wrote:
    yeah we haven't had a good bitching thread for ages. they're my favourite :hyper:

I know.

It is so past my bedtime but I am intrigued.

Or just too lazy to go all the way upstairs :|
    *Stacey* wrote:
    I didn't say YOU were lame. I said the IDEA was lame! :lol::p

lame people have lame ideas, its a proven fact, look at renzos hair
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Vote for me, for I am sexy.
    well fuck it i vote for myself cause no other cunt loves me :razz:
    as long as you PM your votes, then all is good
    :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Theres arselicking and then theres arselicking
    MrG wrote:
    lame people have lame ideas, its a proven fact, look at renzos hair

Yeah great wit there i am in total fucking aw of your ability to make jokes. Loser.
    Renzo wrote:
    :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Theres arselicking and then theres arselicking

and then theres whining about something you cant do anything about :yes:
    Bitch-Fest-.jpg
    I believe in world peace. Save the children.
    Bitch-Fest-.jpg

well if you all come in here with guns blazing

too many bitches spoil the broth
    I think it's time this thread was left alone now MrG knows everyones opinion!
    MrG wrote:
    well if you all come in here with guns blazing

too many bitches spoil the broth

:lol: Was just illustrating mate, I just said I want out, posted my little illustraton and now I will let this thread be... And for the record I don't think it's a lame idea, just said it was not the kind of beauty pageant that's all... You do as you please my good friend :)
    I think it's time this thread was left alone now MrG knows everyones opinion!

that you are all basically a moronic bunch of loathing complain about anything you can kinda people, maybe thats why theres a big bitch fest going on

i thought if people actually read what i wrote, and tried to challenge the conception that good looks win prizes, and actually do a vote about people who were respected becaused they earned it, not because of their inherited jeans

i rarely say this in here, but im actually quite pissed off and disappointed now
    Renzo wrote:
    Yeah great wit there i am in total fucking aw of your ability to make jokes. Loser.
    don't worry i think you're way cooler than mrg :)
    MrG wrote:
    that you are all basically a moronic bunch of loathing complain about anything you can kinda people, maybe thats why theres a big bitch fest going on

i thought if people actually read what i wrote, and tried to challenge the conception that good looks win prizes, and actually do a vote about people who were respected becaused they earned it, not because of their inherited jeans

i rarely say this in here, but im actually quite pissed off and disappointed now

Im quite pissed off and disappointed that someone decided to have a dig at me when i wasnt even around. Pathetic.
    Renzo wrote:
    Im quite pissed off and disappointed that someone decided to have a dig at me when i wasnt even around. Pathetic.

Love the new av. I'm going to have Dr Who withdrawl symptoms :(
    MrG wrote:

tbh the only people who will win this thing are the ones who spend most of their time on theiste and whose majority of friends are people from the site.

also i think most people know that beauty isn't *just* about looks. but i hardly think this thread was going to prove it.
    MrG wrote:

Were you meant to quote me there? Because I was only trying to calm it down.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Oh dear.

This is brilliant!
    The thing is though, it ain't a beauty (or inner beauty) contest. It's a popularity contest.
    Were you meant to quote me there? Because I was only trying to calm it down.
    If that was your effort to calm things down, I shudder to think how you'd have stoked up the flames!
    The thing is though, it ain't a beauty (or inner beauty) contest. It's a popularity contest.
    Isn't that what this damn site is most of the time, anyway? You haven't complained before, wonder why.
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Love the new av. I'm going to have Dr Who withdrawl symptoms :(
    So am I :(
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Isn't that what this fucking site is most of the time, anyway? You haven't complained before, wonder why.

Pardon? What exactly is that supposed to mean?
    :lol: here we go
    its like a post of the week come early...

um... and the nominations are:

infinate
    my_name
    Blah
    MrG
    KHSS
    Morrocan roll

:rolleyes:
    no offence to those listed, just these seem to be the people nominated for post of the week every time
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Must.

Resist.

Urge.

To.

Get.

Involved.
    Dr Pirate wrote:
    So am I :(

Im the next Doctor
    Pardon? What exactly is that supposed to mean?
    You know exactly what I mean. Half the time, this site is about people boosting each other's egos. A small group of braindead morons take over threads, and just talk about how brilliant they are in them. This isn't a reference to you, but you know it happens here and so does everyone else.