Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Durex 2-in-1 massage lube

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Was thinking of getting some to use on a wkend away with my boyf. Anyone used it? What was it like?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Was thinking of getting some to use on a wkend away with my boyf. Anyone used it? What was it like?

never heard of it..unless you mean using durex play lube as massage gel..?
    nelly_bar wrote:
    never heard of it..unless you mean using durex play lube as massage gel..?

expensive though
    Nope, its an actual product, massage gel thats condom safe. Thanks for replying though!
    KY does a variety of condom safe massage things too. I've not used ones, but I'd heard stories of the "warming" ones. They are good for massage but a pain in the vagina (really)
    didnt want to start up a topic thats so simeilar so i'll post in this one. I'm allergic to KY and to the boots brand lube. Any one know of one i could use? with out feeling like my bum/vagina is going to erupt with molton hot lava
    Zella: You tried the durex stuff? its less sticky than the KY stuff so tis nicer to use in my opinion.As for sensitivity, im not sure..
    if you're not using condoms you could try a silicone based lube instead, you may not have an adverse reaction to that...
    All I could suggest is look on the packet of ky/boots brand and see if there is a common ingrediant then avoid that in future products. I'd guess that they have the same stuff in them just in different packets
    kathryn wrote:
    If its the purple one in a round ended tube - it is good, says it tastes good and it really does, well for lube :)

Agreed. Don't seem to need that much of it at once either, which is a bonus.
    Ann Summers do one, forgot what its called but its really minty and makes everything tingly and cool, a lot better than that warming stuff!