Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

"Kids FOr Life"

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
DOes anyone work for, or have any info about Kids for Life.

I cant seem to find much info about them.. considering i have an interview with them i thought it would be a good idea to have a bit of knowledge but i cant seem to find anything other than the fact that they run like activity day camps for kids.. not really much to go on lol

Any one know anything pls...??!

Comments

• Options
    Just in case you haven'tgot the link yet --> http://www.kidsforlife.net/
  • Options
    Thats the American One :( But thanks for looking!

They website for the english company has nothing except how to book lol
    Pretty unhelpful!
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    lexijb wrote:
    Thats the American One :( But thanks for looking!

They website for the english company has nothing except how to book lol
    Pretty unhelpful!

You're right - I worked about 5 summers at kids camps, not to mention actually going to camps from the age of 10-16, for the first camp I worked at the interview wasn't a big deal - the emphasis was on intensive training which we either 'passed' or 'failed'.

For the second camp I worked at, they asked questions about some of the following issues:

-What's you experience working with children?
    -What are your key areas of expertise? (ie what have you got to offer the camp)
    -Tell us about conflict you have been faced with in the past, how did you deal with it?
    -How can you motivate children when they are starting to get distracted/bored of an activity?

If I think of anymore I'll let you know :)