Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Rants and Articles and Stuff

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Are they by people on here, or what? I've looked at a few, but I didn't recognise anyone from here doing them? Who are they by? And why are they all students? Has anyone here had a go?

Comments

• Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I think some are by posters on the boards, others are not. Generally anyone can send one, I think.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well i did one...A grade cheaters. A journalist from thesite asked me if she could use a thread that i made ranting about it.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Are they by people on here, or what? I've looked at a few, but I didn't recognise anyone from here doing them? Who are they by? And why are they all students? Has anyone here had a go?

There's a fair few by people who use the boards, but also people we've contacted and people who have done work experience at TheSite. We're always looking for more people to have a go :thumb:
    **Helen** wrote:
    There's a fair few by people who use the boards, but also people we've contacted and people who have done work experience at TheSite. We're always looking for more people to have a go :thumb:

Didn't you (or one of the other mods) write an article for TheSite about something?
    You may also want to check out some of the diaries to see some familar faces
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I might have to have a butchers at those.
    I've never really read any of the Diaries save for Lolly's.

:thumb:
    Weekender Offender 
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Sofie wrote:
    Didn't you (or one of the other mods) write an article for TheSite about something?

Yeah I've written a fair few bits and pieces.