Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The best news I've heard all day

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Clicko

Nothing more than the racist sexist twat deserves in my humble opinion.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ahahahahahahahaha fab :yippe:
  • Options
    Ha!
  • Options
    could someone explain why you're all so pleased? i've obviously missed something.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    Jim Davidson is a cunt, I hope he dies. :D
  • Options
    Why are you all ever posting if you're just going to post nasty, pointless, unecessary things? I don't get it. I'm not the guy's biggest fan, but it hardly matters enough to me or changes my personal life to say such horrible things...

Sad lives you all must lead!
  • Options
    He's a smug racist, homophobic wifebeater.
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    He's a smug racist, homophobic wifebeater.

sounds like he knows how to party...party back at his..oh shit! yeah thats right he hasnt got a home :p
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I must admit I smiled.

He is a complete cock.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    JsT wrote:
    I must admit I smiled.

He is a complete cock.
    True. No more than he deserves.
  • Options
    Man so proud of the UK that he owes it £700k....

Cunt.
  • Options
    I'm not delighted to hear of this, but not surprised either. When he's divorced from four different women, and having been a largely successful comedian in the past, I just wondered how long it would take before the straw broke the camel's back.
  • Options
    That news made me laugh. To those that dont like people comments, it has been very well documented that hes a very nasty peice of work, and not paying £700K in taxes is quite a lot of money for the revenue not to get.
  • Options
    Why are you all ever posting if you're just going to post nasty, pointless, unecessary things? I don't get it. I'm not the guy's biggest fan, but it hardly matters enough to me or changes my personal life to say such horrible things...

Sad lives you all must lead!

Because it restores my faith that there is some justice in the universe. And fate, it would seem, to quote an oft quoted film, has a sense of irony. It built him up to bitch slap him back down. And, judging by the responses, other people were just as pleased to hear this as me. That's why I posted it.
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    claims to be a "comedian" and yet is about as funny as cancer.
    :lol:

I hate jim Davidson and the more bad things that happen to him, the happier i get.
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    Lipsy -- it's because he's a nasty, sexist, racist bastard who claims to be a "comedian" and yet is about as funny as cancer.

You'll feel sorry if he dies of cancer now won't you?
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    You'll feel sorry if he dies of cancer now won't you?
    I wont. To be brutally honest.
  • Options
    Because it restores my faith that there is some justice in the universe. And fate, it would seem, to quote an oft quoted film, has a sense of irony. It built him up to bitch slap him back down. And, judging by the responses, other people were just as pleased to hear this as me. That's why I posted it.

Fair enough. I just think it's sad to take time out of your day to feel like that towards a person who has never personally done you any harm. If the people he has harmed are happy and feel justice, then fair do's.
  • Options
    Fair enough. I just think it's sad to take time out of your day to feel like that towards a person who has never personally done you any harm. If the people he has harmed are happy and feel justice, then fair do's.
    :rolleyes:

well im sure he will be REALLY bothered by this thread, and tbh, if he did see it, and was bothered by it, then id be happier still!
  • Options
    :rolleyes:

well im sure he will be REALLY bothered by this thread, and tbh, if he did see it, and was bothered by it, then id be happier still!

I don't care if he sees it or is bothered. All I said was I think it's sad to waste time even thinking about it if you don't care. In fact, if you feel so strongly about it and you're not slagging him to his face or somewhere where he can see it then surely it's even more pointless?!
  • Options

I just find him an offensive racist sexist pig. He hasn't done anything personally against me but then again, nor did Hitler and I'm not that keen on him. I must have been in a rare thinking-of-other-people moment.
  • Options
    I don't care if he sees it or is bothered. All I said was I think it's sad to waste time even thinking about it if you don't care. In fact, if you feel so strongly about it and you're not slagging him to his face or somewhere where he can see it then surely it's even more pointless?!

Surely you're also wasting your time by commenting? How sad, get a life.