Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What do you wear at home and in bed?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ah, this all depends on how lazy I feel. I usually just wear jeans that lay round my hips and little fitted tops or whatever I've been wearing that day.

And in bed I just wear a little top (what a shock :p) and hot pants/underwear or nothing at all, unless it's winter, I really don't want my nipples to poke anyones eyes out. Not that I have anyone who I can poke out their eyes with my nipples. :(:/ Hmm, so anyway, used to wear my ex-boyfriends t-shirt to bed which was sooooo comfy. :(
    Ummm... i do have home clothes actually, my yoga trousers which are the most comfy things in the world to slob around in :) So i wear those and a vest top.

In bed at the moment i'm wearing nothing - it's too damn hot!

In spring/autumn, i either wear a baby-doll nightie or a big t-shirt, i have a particularly fetching baggy grey one of a topless skateboarding nun.

In winter i wear as much as possible - usually my black long sleeved Feeder top and my really sexy red fleece pyjama bottoms that have a crotch down to my knees and make me look like an elf. A midget elf. But they're comfy :)
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    I get dressed for bend in a baby doll nighty or a normal one or pjs in winter but when I go to bed I tanke em off, I like being naked in my cotton or silk bed sheets :)
    around the house, the clothes ive been in or shorts n t shirt:)

... woo.. Baby Doll Nighties are soo cute!!!

... silk sheets are so slippery though!!
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    ... woo.. Baby Doll Nighties are soo cute!!!

... silk sheets are so slippery though!!

all for the feel factor :D
    I just wear whatever i feel like at the time. Normally jeans though. In bed little short things and a strappy top :) If its very hot weather then i sometimes strip.
    Around ma house i wear whatever i've been wearing... Like Jeans and a lil t-shirt/vest top.
    In bed? I wear a pair of Calvin Klein drawstring bottoms which are way to big for me cause they were my bros and i stole them :) Soooo comfy! On top i wear a vest top.
    If hot? Small shorts and a vest top or a big t-shirt.
    What do you wear at home and in bed?

When I am at home, I sometimes go around in my underwear, but most of the time I am nude. In bed, I am always nude because to me that is one of life's greatest feelings. I love my naked body, and being in the nude always gives me great happiness. Too bad it is not an option at most swimming pools and beaches.
    This thread is over three years old.

Being your first post, its an easy mistake to make.
    As soon as I get home from work I change into a pair of pyjama bottoms or yoga style trackie pants and a tee. And then slob out for the rest of the night.

To bed I normally wear a vest top and pyjama shorts
    Around house - clothes i wear normally (jeans, tee, jacket) and in bed, depends how hot it is, atm a vest top and knickers, but in winter its pjs
    In 3 years my bed attire has changed, not my look though :p
    In bed- a little nighty or vest top and boxers.
    At home- skirts, baggy 3/4 length trousers, vest tops, boob tube things, or when no one else is home- as little as possible if hot!
    I just wear tracky bottoms and a t-shirt at home.

Used to wear like a t-shirt and shorts to bed, now i just wear the shorts.
    I love how this thread has kickstarted again :lol:

I wear whatever I'm going to be wearing out that day and in bed just boxers.
    At home - jeans and t shirt usually.

In bed - boy pants and a vest.
    In bed I wear knickers and a tshirt... when I'm chillin' at home I just wear jeans and a t-shirt.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    A Smile.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    When I am at home, I sometimes go around in my underwear, but most of the time I am nude. In bed, I am always nude because to me that is one of life's greatest feelings. I love my naked body, and being in the nude always gives me great happiness. Too bad it is not an option at most swimming pools and beaches.
    Is this reply supposed to make me drool? :D

As for me, it depends on the weather. If it's hot, usually just shorts, maybe a sleevless shirt for the house, and the same for bed. If it's cold, pyjamas, robes, socks and fluffy slippers for the house and just the pyjamas for bed.
    i wear oversized shirts and very short shorts
    boxers!!

i just wear my boyfriend's boxers when i sleep.. it's really comfy..:love:
    At home I wear the same stuff I wear outside, mostly trousers and tee-shirts, in bed fuck all...
    same as above. At home i just wear my normal clothes. I dont have special slobbing out clothes, all my clothes are reasonably comfortable.
    I generally sleep naked, although in winter I will sometimes wear a Tshirt.
    Pjs or tops and bottoms (usually trackie bottoms) that are suitable to wear in bed.
    Been wearing little or nothing in bed over the hotter weather, apart from my big knickers..but most of the time i wear a nightie or big tshirt at night. Daytime, just comfy clothes that probs arn't very flattering, but i dont care!
    in bed i wear pjamas (which consist of vest and hot pants).

if its really hot i will sleep naked.

Around the house i will wear normal clothes...if im not well i'll keep pjs on, so i feel more comfortable, like today :(
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    Round the house I wear what I would generally wear outside, and in bed I wear fuck all.
    Weekender Offender 
    newbie here.. wanna friends...
    please add me up...
    home--shirt only..