Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Things that make you feel sexy.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    GoodFella wrote:
    I was groaning just to make you happy ... OK!!

Shabba :p

Yeah well maybe it was just "overhyped" then eh? :D
  • Options
    In my world thats a word damnit! :p
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote:
    In my world thats a word damnit! :p

:lol:

Ok sweetie....SHABBA :hyper:
  • Options
    Only having 10mins(on lunch break or something) to talk to the guy im seeing and saying goodbye with a kiss, which then ends up with him pushing me up against his van and being able to feel a very large hard-on against me, but of course, not be able to do anything!!
    grrrr!!!
  • Options
    silky underwear always makes me feel sexy
  • Options
    When a guy stares into my eyes and gently kisses me on the lips. Oof. And when they hold me really close :) I love it when they put their arms around the waist too. Damn how being single sucks hehe.
  • Options
    Ive thought of another for me....

Going to sleep while in the "spoons" :flirt:
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    Ive thought of another for me....

Going to sleep while in the "spoons" :flirt:

I've never been able to get into that, not sure why... I think I need a space when I'm trying to get to kip. But my ex was very into all that, I think he was of the opinion that I'm a hostile bitch. Or just used him for his body and then rolled over to get some shuteye; probably approaching the mark with that one.

Having my hair brushed/plaited/played with makes me feel pretty good. Even a bit of pain, though when bald patches start to appear it's probably gone a bit far :chin:
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    But my ex was very into all that, I think he was of the opinion that I'm a hostile bitch. Or just used him for his body and then rolled over to get some shuteye; probably approaching the mark with that one

:lol:, i can understand why people dont like it though, it is restricting. I sleep so much better when being hugged :yes: must be a comforting thing!
    briggi wrote:
    Having my hair brushed/plaited/played with makes me feel pretty good. Even a bit of pain, though when bald patches start to appear it's probably gone a bit far :chin

forgot about that one! Having hair played with is looovely.

Ive thought of yet another one, having the very top of my bum/base of my spine tickled / stroked gently. Makes me a bit rampant actually :naughty:
  • Options
    Feeling good about my body in an outfit usually. I don't think I've been made to feel sexy by someone else.