Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Things that make you feel sexy.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right, a bit of a more positive thread for the Relationship board.

What do members of the opposite sex (or same sex, if you're into that) do that make you feel sexy? It can be things that boyfriends and girlfriends do, or just potential partners in general. Girls, what makes you blush, and men what makes you feel all macho (not to stereotype at all :p)?

Comments

• Options
    Women keep looking below my belt when I talk to them... Mind you at least that way they don't see me staring at their boobs... That way everyone feels sexy...
  • Options
    being woken up by being kissed :yum:

or just being randomly grabbed and kissed when least expecting it :yum::yum:
  • Options
    Blah wrote:

oh you forgot sideburns:cool:
  • Options
    Women keep looking below my belt when I talk to them... Mind you at least that way they don't see me staring at their boobs... That way everyone feels sexy...

*laughs*

You are so full of it :p
  • Options
    When my boyfriend just stares into my eyes, and smiles. Its the most loving look :)

And when he just lunges at me, kissing my neck and holding me for no reason. hehe
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    oh you forgot sideburns:cool:

sideburns dont make me feel sexy, they make said person look sexy :)
  • Options
    A firm arse chewing a thong in a tight pair of jeans. Drives me nuts.

What? I have an arse fetish.
  • Options
    The looks my girlfriend gives me while waking me up, if we're out. the look of her tied to the bed or post, or her doing the same to me.
  • Options
    Cuddles!!!! :flirt:

Having my neck kissed :yum:

ETA: biting
  • Options
    Blah wrote:

Good calls!

That look. When I just know I'm gonna get it when I get home, and but good. Signifigant looks and smiles in general are pretty damn sexy.

My man (or intended bloke) putting his hands on my waist... though that does not go for complete strangers, they're likely to lose their hot little hands.

Neck touching/kissing/stroking. Brushing hands. Him busting out his good [and only vaguely perverse] dance moves... obviously with me! :thumb:
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Good calls!

That look. When I just know I'm gonna get it when I get home, and but good. Signifigant looks and smiles in general are pretty damn sexy.

My man (or intended bloke) putting his hands on my waist... though that does not go for complete strangers, they're likely to lose their hot little hands.

Neck touching/kissing/stroking. Brushing hands. Him busting out his good [and only vaguely perverse] dance moves... obviously with me! :thumb:

Oooo yeah...hands on waist, i like that too. :D
  • Options
    When people look intensly into your eyes. Makes me go all sheepish
  • Options
    When the guy I sorta like atm, came up behind me slid his arms round my waist and kisses from my shoulder up my neck...shivers down the spine!

I also really like the way he dances, cause he's got his eyes completely focused on me, watching me move and he just has his own way of moving, and then he turns me round and pulls me close to him with his arms around my waist again - lust!

Errmmmm. One of my ex boyfriends used to have these wicked smile and glint in his eye. Very hot.

Biting of ear lobes yummo
  • Options
    Biting of ear lobes yummo
    that gives me tingles down my spine! and goosebumps
  • Options
    rachie004 wrote:
    I like wearing sexy underwear/baby doll sort of thing along with a pair of heels to do something really mundane like wash up, just to see the look on his face :)

I love it when the guy I'm kinda seeing holds onto me so so tightly when we're asleep and kisses me so so softly, or that moment where give each other a grin and both know what the other one is thinking... :heart:

That the bins need emptying?
  • Options
    rachie004 wrote:
    yeah :heart: arguing over who's taking the gash out :D

your guy probly hoping its you:thumb:
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    that gives me tingles down my spine! and goosebumps

It still kinda give me shivers, but I'm more of an upper back and neck/back of the neck girl :thumb:
  • Options
    When the boy just grabs me and starts biting my neck, gently at first then gets really vicious. Rawr. Also when he randomly decides to whisper "I REALLY want to fuck you right now" in my ear when we're at college :cool:.

There are other things too. Like his little cheeky grin with the wicked eyes that he does. And when he looks at me with his caring eyes, and that makes me feel super loved :). The best thing evereverever was when we were at Snow Patrol, and it was the song after Run (which I had a super-cryfest over), and I was dancing and singing and he just whispered in my ear totally out of the blue "I love you". It was supercute 'cause I wasn't expecting it at all.

Damn it I want him now :(. I'm soooooooo gonna miss him :(.
  • Options
    this one time this chick that I was mildly interested in walks by us while me and my mates are eating lunch I look over and shes like "hiiiiiiiiiiiiii cameron"

I nearly fell out of my chair at first but afterwards I was bragging up a storm. I think I probably annoyed the hell out of my friends a little lol
  • Options
    when my boyfriend tells me how good i feel when we're making love :heart:
  • Options
    The look my ex bf used to give me when we were going on a night out and I asked him how I looked. The one that said he'd rather get me out of the clothes then and there and forget about going out.

I miss him :(
  • Options
    What do members of the opposite sex do that make you feel sexy? It can be things that boyfriends and girlfriends do, or just potential partners in general... men, what makes you feel all macho (not to stereotype at all :p)?
    When my girlfriend starts rubbing my chest for no apparent reason. Not always sure why she does it, but it does make me feel pretty manly.
  • Options
    Blah wrote:

:

:yes: Yesterday the man woke up up and after the initial, thanks for waking me up you asshole let me go back to sleep phase, he goes, give me a big ol nasty morning breath kiss. It was so sweet. Awwww :heart:
  • Options
    When girls call me hot / start visibly lusting over me. Doesn't happen often though :(. Was great at my school prom recently though, I got propositioned :D
  • Options
    Biting, kissing and caressing of my face, neck, shoulders, chest, and working down. I love love love nipple play :)

As for him, just randomly walking around semi-naked, or fully naked- which is very big habit for me- bit embarrassing really! Also, wearing his football shirt generally and in the bedroom!
  • Options
    a guy stroking my thigh!! hehe
  • Options
    your-babe wrote:
    Biting, kissing and caressing of my face, neck, shoulders, chest, and working down. I love love love nipple play :)

As for him, just randomly walking around semi-naked, or fully naked- which is very big habit for me- bit embarrassing really! Also, wearing his football shirt generally and in the bedroom!

Hmm nipples...i can take it or leave it really, doesnt do much for me.

Yes...i love wearing boys' t-shirts or shirts and prancing around a bit.
  • Options
    Hot wax being poured all over me ....

:D joke of course
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote:
    Hot wax being poured all over me ....

:D joke of course

:grump: You seemed to enjoy it last night!!!!! :grump:

I guess you are still upset that some of it splashed over your westlife cd :razz: Jeez...I said id buy you a new one, ok?!
  • Options
    :grump: You seemed to enjoy it last night!!!!! :grump:

I guess you are still upset that some of it splashed over your westlife cd :razz: Jeez...I said id buy you a new one, ok?!

I was groaning just to make you happy ... OK!!

Shabba :p