Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Whats Wrong? Im Not On Drugs!?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey people, i have a problem, and it has been going on for months but dont want to see a doctor because its just an annoying problem.
My problem is that i am constantly clearing my throat, constantly spitting and constantly sniffing. I am not on drugs, but i smoke, and occassionally smoke da reefa lol. but anyway, i dont know what the problem is. im not snorting anything, but i do sometimes exhale smoke through my nose, my dad does this but he doesnt sniff.
If anyone knows what could be wrong, please reply because its annoying.

Thanks in advance, Gangstarrr

Comments

• Options
    i have the same problem for the past 7 monyhs. i am constantly clearing my throat got sent to hospital and was told to live wiyh it most people get it . but with me clearing my throat all the time it makes my throat sore .i do get sick of it but what can you do .thanks bigted
  • Options
    i think it could be deadly.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    i think it could be deadly.

I think you are right :nervous:
  • Options
    sounds like alergies- that looks wrong, well however you spell it. If it's not specific to anything noticable or seasons, maybe it's dust mites...