Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Weekend .. what you doing?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The usual .. weekends here... what you doing ... anything?

Me ... working :(

Comments

• Options
    GoodFella wrote:
    The usual .. weekends here... what you doing ... anything?

Me ... working :(

Sorry about that mate...

Tonight taking a date to an Open Air Cinema locally and then for a few drinks, tomorrow spending a day in Cambridge with one of my mates then depending on how drunk we get we might go clubbing or whatever...
  • Options
    Drink tonight.

Recover tomorrow.

Finish work at 2 on Sunday, and will proceed to drink solidly for 7 hours for the World Cup final.

Happy fucking days :thumb:
  • Options
    Well actually my weekend could turn out pretty good now. Do have work sadly but my mate has just said he has a free house for his b-day! So finish work, go for a bbq, few drinks then off into town!! Work at 11 on Sunday :eek: and then the footy!!

So not that bad at all now! :D
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Probably just going for lan games with a couple of friends tomorrow morning. There was supposed to be a beach party tonight, but it got cancelled for unknown reasons.
  • Options
  • Options
    I've got four of my friends from back home coming to stay the weekend :D
  • Options
    fuck all, probably staying in on my own while parents stay out again
  • Options
    Hmmm, lets see, where there's nothing, then theres a bit more nothing, and I'll probably play the sims abit, and then some more nothing.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Hmmm, lets see, where there's nothing, then theres a bit more nothing, and I'll probably play the sims abit, and then some more nothing.

Vodka gonna play its part? :p
  • Options
    migpilot wrote:
    Sorry about that mate...

Tonight taking a date to an Open Air Cinema locally and then for a few drinks, tomorrow spending a day in Cambridge with one of my mates then depending on how drunk we get we might go clubbing or whatever...

Is that the one in London bridge?

This weekend i'm helping at a thing in Finsbury park and seeing Mr Coxon.
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote:
    Vodka gonna play its part? :p

You can't play the sims sober, its the worst game ever.

Though it will be in moderation :yes: Trying something new ;)
    No alcohol all week so far.
  • Options
    Tomorrow I'm at work for a little bit, unpacking a grocery delivery for about 80 people. Fun.

Sunday I start working on the summer school, 10-5. I then may be going on a ghost tour of Oxford with the kids, but much more likely is me going to the bar with the rest of the of the day shift crew and watching the world cup final whilst getting slaughtered before our 8am start on Monday morning :D
  • Options
    Work, work and work
  • Options
    Working tomorrow 10-3ish, major stock up shop ay boots, out for curry for my mums birthday. sunday, finishing off my college project and not doing much else. Vodka will definatley come into it at some point.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I want to redecorate the living room but I don't think the boy is interested :(
  • Options
    Off to the lovely Coventry to see the in-laws.
  • Options
    last night was a wine epidemic with a friend, today will be a bath to freshen up, lots of water and some food shopping, tonight going to watch Lyndsey Lohans new film(dloaded) and do some card-making. Tommorow going to a wedding fair to enter their competition which is getting drawn at 2:30pm for a wedding at the venue.(fingers crossed, what time is kick off hopefully not many people will go....yeah right :nervous: )
  • Options
    going for a meal tonight, and its my 30th birthday on sunday, but not sure if im doing anything in particular on the day.
  • Options
    watersports :hyper: (not of the sexual variety)
  • Options
    Bugger all! Someone take me out.. :crying:
  • Options
    Today I'm going to chill for a bit, watch the match, drink copious amounts of alcohol to top myself up, go clubbing and get laid :thumb: ;)

Tomorrow is moving day so will shift as much stuff as possible before going for a late lunch and a few pints. Then watch the footy, obviously, maybe at the big outdoor screen with a few tins if the weather's nice... otherwise down the pub. Good stuff.
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Today I'm going to chill for a bit, watch the match, drink copious amounts of alcohol to top myself up, go clubbing and get laid :thumb: ;)

Tomorrow is moving day so will shift as much stuff as possible before going for a late lunch and a few pints. Then watch the footy, obviously, maybe at the big outdoor screen with a few tins if the weather's nice... otherwise down the pub. Good stuff.

you sound rather manly there. ;)
  • Options
    tonight im going to watch my three friends three bands play at the local 'club' then go donate blood for the first time.
    PS does having THC in ur blood stop you from donating, gonna put a thread in health and drugs!
  • Options
    absolutely fucked off my headd.. much much too early for this.. last 24 hours have been crazy :shocking:
  • Options
    Not up to an amazing amount this weekend, think friends are coming over tonight to chill out and stuff, can't go out as I just resigned at work and have to be careful with money!:grump:
  • Options
    Bugger all. I have hardly any money until the 25th.
  • Options
    I was meant to be dying my hair tonight, but the frigging colour was missing from the box :mad:

So now Im watching Mrs Doubtfire instead.
  • Options
    I have downloading and installing to do. How fun. Am watching the football tomorrow. I should really sort out my album collection, but can't be bothered.
  • Options
    I woke up like 11am today, went into town for a bit, then fell asleep again at about half four.

Got the football on but it's not really that gripping.

Got some slow tunes on now. Just sort of thinking about stuff. Really can't wait till the girl I like comes back off her holibobs :o
  • Options
    Have been watching the game at my parent's, should be marking papers right now but I'm on here instead :D
    Tonight it's my grandmother's birthday so it's a big family dinner tonight.. then I'll try and make an escape for one of my best mate's birthday party celebration down at a pub... hope I can make it and not get stuck at granny's :rolleyes:

Tomorrow it's the football!!! :D