Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hard Candy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
\
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Im thinking of going to see this on Sunday, I've heard it's a bit disturbing though.

So yes, spill the beans anyone who's seen it!
  • Options
    I haven't seen it but I do kind of want to. Was thinking about maybe going to see it this weekend as well, but maybe it's not perfect Sunday afternoon viewing material.

It looks pretty twisted, that's for sure. Just hope I won't be disappointed :p
  • Options
    Sounds like a right paedo movie.

"Here kid, wanna taste my hard candy? :naughty: "
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Sounds like a right paedo movie.

That's because it is. :p

I really like the premise of the film but if I couldn't handle Saw, I doubt I'd be able to handle the stuff that I've heard happens. If it's not too bad I'll definitely check it out.
  • Options
    I've seen it! i would recommend going to see it but it's one of those films you wouldn't watch over and over again! That 14 year old girl is one hell of a headfuck and it is rather disturbing you'll never wanna meet a 14 year old girl from the net.
  • Options
    Oh, I did watch this at the weekend.

It was alright but I don't think I'd watch it again; not exactly a "feel good" film. We were commenting after we left the cinema about the kind of people who would buy such a film on DVD... I can't imagine anyone watching it and thinking "I must own that" :chin:
  • Options
    It was alright....I didn't really see the point in it at the end. The whole paedo thing could have been so challenging but bahhhh
  • Options
    It was very disturbing and painful to watch. I hope I don't see a film like this again.
  • Options
    Yeah the film was good!although it became pretty confusing at the end...I would advise people to go and see.
    Don't go see however if you are sensitive to watching someone being castrated.
    :yuck: