Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Has my friend gone down ... ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is there a site that may give information as to who was sentenced today in Bristol Crown Court? Or how could I find out that information? I can't get hold of my mate and I suspect the worst has happened ... :blush:

Comments

• Options
    should be on here i think... go to bristol crown court and click on todays date.

http://www.courtnews2.co.uk/courtlists/current/indexdailies.htm
  • Options
    Many thanks ... yes, his name was on there although it didn't say whether he was guilty or what sentence he got - but I guess my lack of communication with him by now means that he went down. Ah well ... I suppose it serves him right for causing a fracas on the train. :banghead:
  • Options
    Ooo *wonders if she knows him*
  • Options
    The data protection act stops people getting easy access to details such as which prison the person has gone to I'm afraid.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    The local paper such as an Echo, should have an In The Courts Section which should list the people who've been convicted and the punishment they recieved.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    The local paper such as an Echo, should have an In The Courts Section which should list the people who've been convicted and the punishment they recieved.

They often do this in the evening post, but not sure which day they do it in.