Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

what does an emo dress like?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    im with lipsy on this one, I think that stripes, polka dots, footless tights, fringe etc are all in fashion so can be worn and look nice as long as its not ALL of them at once if this makes sense....:chin:

in my opinion
    sterotypes grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... there is no one person/type of person called 'emo' that dresses a certain way and if u dress like that then u are also an 'emo'

not like they are this 'race' that you can go and ovserve late at night on street corners.
    dancin_k8i wrote:
    sterotypes grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... there is no one person/type of person called 'emo' that dresses a certain way and if u dress like that then u are also an 'emo'

not like they are this 'race' that you can go and ovserve late at night on street corners.

because you wont find them on street corners, they are too busy posing for and taking emo pictures for themselves on myspaz
    All of that stripy stuff is in fashion and I think that the emo culture is growing because I would have thought of all that stuff (stripes, beads etc) ages ago when it wasn't really "in fashion". Although I quite like it when it isn't totally overdone. There's a girl in our St Enoch branch who is really fit and she looks the type (although she's at work so God knows what she's like outside) she wears hairbands and stuff and the jewellery. But as i said, not overdone.

IMHO True Emo = Converse

PS. My sister announced a few motnhs back she wants to be a goth (she's 11) but the other day she bought herself those high-legged/boot type converse. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ALL ABOUT? She's totally too into kittens and ponies to be a goth. I think i could just about cope with her being emo as long as she doesn't start all that self-centred, posing shite.