Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

A light in the dark ...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
MULTAN, Pakistan (Reuters) - Fateh Mohammad, a prison inmate in Pakistan, says he woke up last weekend with a glass lightbulb in his anus.

Wednesday night, doctors brought Mohammad's misery to an end after a one-and-a-half hour operation to remove the object.

"Thanks Allah, now I feel comfort. Today, I had my breakfast. I was just drinking water, nothing else," Mohammad, a grey-beared man in his mid-40s, told Reuters from a hospital bed in the southern central city of Multan.

"We had to take it out intact," said Dr. Farrukh Aftab at Nishtar Hospital. "Had it been broken inside, it would be a very very complicated situation."

Mohammad, who is serving a four-year sentence for making liquor, prohibited for Muslims, said he was shocked when he was first told the cause of his discomfort. He swears he didn't know the bulb was there.

"When I woke up I felt a pain in my lower abdomen, but later in hospital, they told me this," Mohammad said.

"I don't know who did this to me. Police or other prisoners."

The doctor treating Mohammad said he'd never encountered anything like it before, and doubted the felon's story that someone had drugged him and inserted the bulb while he was comatose.

:eek2:

Comments

• Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    It is a cruel way to kill someone, I have heard of this before.

Insert it... it usually breaks... causing internal bleeding and a nasty death.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    J wrote:
    Impossible to get a bulb in someones arse without them feeling it surely?

Could have knocked him out first whilst he was asleep... chloroform or something.
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm sure he had no idea it was there. He was probably playing sex games with it.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    How do you get it inside without it breaking on the way in? (I can't believe I just asked that).
  • Options
    They never say though what kind of a bulb it was, besides glass. So maybe it wasn't a standard round bulb at all but a tube light bulb. Or a christmas tree light bulb. Therefore answering alot of questions of why or how he couldn't realize there was a light bulb up his ass.
  • Options
    The Light At The End Of The Tunnel?
  • Options
    The Light At The End Of The Tunnel?

that was really bad, lol
  • Options
    Welsh Jemz wrote:

that was really bad, lol
    what i can't figure out is ...how the hell did all the words in my post begin with capitals?
    i don't do capitals.
    have i pressed a magic key i never knew about ...and still don't?
  • Options
    quite possibly :chin:

maybe it's a conspiracy :nervous:
  • Options
    what i can't figure out is ...how the hell did all the words in my post begin with capitals?
    If you have the caps lock key pressed, your post will be made in all capitals.

This hurts peoples eyes, so the forum software converts most of it to lower case.
  • Options
    Big Gay wrote:
    If you have the caps lock key pressed, your post will be made in all capitals.

This hurts peoples eyes, so the forum software converts most of it to lower case.

I like that idea. At work I do alot of spreadsheets in all caps and inbetween my pretending to do them I type on thesite in caps and then have to erease it all and type again. Good idea. :thumb:

I can't spell erease :\
  • Options
    The more I think about this story, the more Rolly's signature makes sense...
  • Options
    :lol::lol::lol: oh dear oh dear!
  • Options

:lol:! That's how the light gets in. :lol:!
  • Options
    Maybe he was horrible naive and thought that was how you lit a fart.

I hope he used an energy saving lightbulb. Even kinky self pleasure weirdos need to help save the planet, yo.

Maybe he has a miner fetish and the bulb came off the cool mining hat those dudes wear.
  • Options
    c'mon baby light my piles ...try to set the world on ...fiiiireerrr!