Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

We're out!

SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
edited January 2023 in General Chat
:(
Weekender Offender 
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    haha @ my brother.

I sneezed during football and he was like WHATRUDOINGG.
    Fukin useluss spot takers, thank fuk svens pissin off
    Old whats his face ain't gonna do much better than Sven though tbh.... Role on Euro 2008.
    :crying:
    Well at least i have brazil in the sweepstake i have at work
    Makoto wrote:
    Old whats his face ain't gonna do much better than Sven though tbh.... Role on Euro 2008.

got to be better than the swede, wat was he doin takin 4 strikers who 2 werent fit and 1 whos crap and 1 who weve not seen play :banghead:
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Fair play to the players though - they put some serious effort in - and even more respect to to the fans who never once stopped singing.
    Weekender Offender 
    Great effort, but same old same old. You almost come to expect it every two years..
    Just as predicted :)
  • Jamie LJamie L Posts: 129 The Mix Convert
    My heart is bleeding. At least normality will prevail. I am kind of sick of hearing about the World Cup to be honest. :p :cool:
    Every-fucking-time.
    The Worldcup is awesome, it's just a shame it's full of cheating greasers.
    Not gonna say I didn't go absolutely ecstatically mental when Crissy Ronny tucked it away, but I'm not gonna turn round and laugh in people's faces.

I know what it's like to be absolutely gutted from your team losing.

Thought England played really well with 10 men, were very unlucky not to score. Did think Portugal were pretty shit really, missed the killer Deco pass. If he was playing then they'd have won in the 90 IMO.

Unlucky though.
    I think i need portugal to win in the sweepstakes at work.
    Ronaldo: the biggest cheating diving cunt in the history of the game.

(And I suspect the above will sound like praise compared with what Kermit will have to say... ;) )
    Oh for fucks sake! Why oh why oh why oh fucking why!!
    Fucking Gutted.

On my drive home I saw a bloke, wrapped in an England flag, face paint on crying in the street.

That Portuguese player is really fit though :love:
    MrG wrote:
    Well at least i have brazil in the sweepstake i have at work

they're out now too :p
    Char_Baby wrote:

That Portuguese player is really fit though :love:

Shame hes a complete ponce innit.
    Aladdin wrote:
    Ronaldo: the biggest cheating diving cunt in the history of the game.

(And I suspect the above will sound like praise compared with what Kermit will have to say... ;) )

Don't get me wrong, was actually cheering for England, and found myself watching football without being dragged to the pub by other entusiasts - big stuff! But yeah, he might be a cheat but he's fucking hot.
    LOL. I'm sure you said the same thing 2 years ago during the Euro2004 tournament. :D

Best looking one in the WC you'd say then? How about Ronaldinho?

:p
    Ugly cheating cunt.
    Char_Baby wrote:
    On my drive home I saw a bloke, wrapped in an England flag, face paint on crying in the street.

:lol: We have seen a few like that as well... And some so pissed off they started fighting and Police was already take care of them... Some take it to seriously imo..
    South America is out now too :(
    Aladdin wrote:
    LOL. I'm sure you said the same thing 2 years ago during the Euro2004 tournament. :D

Best looking one in the WC you'd say then? How about Ronaldinho?

:p
    :yuck:

But yeah, even then I had good taste ;)
    My dad was Not Impressed and huffed off out of the house for a walk.

Rooney needs to learn to control his temper better.
    In USA, missed the match unfortunately. Sounds dramatic.

Seems like the England bitters are out in force again. Can't complain really, knocked out by Portugal B team (kinda).

I take it England were gash again.
    The ref was shit let the diving scum Portuguese wankers get away with murder and i hope that Rooney, Neville and Ferdinand beat the shit in pre-season training out of the sweaty, spotty, greasy little fake Ronaldo just shows that to win now a team has to have no class just the ability to dive and roll around like they have been shot!

The fucking bastards

rant over!
    I am not one to suggest a conspiracy at all but...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/07/01/AR2006070100638.html
    Mystery surrounded the dismissal of England striker Wayne Rooney in Saturday's quarter-final loss to Portugal with senior FIFA officials unsure why Argentine referee Horacio Elizondo showed him the red card.
    The England forward appeared to be pulled back by Carvalho while at the same time Figo wrapped his legs around Rooney who then seemed to tread on his opponent's groin as he tried to disentangle his leg, but with no malicious intent.

Carvalho's reaction prompted Portugal winger Cristiano Ronaldo to sprint some 40 meters to the referee, apparently to demand a card against Rooney who pushed him and was sent off.

Television pictures appeared to show Ronaldo winking toward the Portugal bench as Rooney made his way off the pitch.

Ronaldo had feigned to head-butt Rooney seconds before the match kicked off as he walked past his club mate to take up his position on the left wing in what appeared another bad-tempered exchange.

also another link

http://http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=worldFootballNews&storyID=2006-07-01T203915Z_01_L01199348_RTRIDST_0_SPORT-SOCCER-WORLD-ENGLAND-INCIDENT.XML

I think it just shows that the referring in this world cup has been poor. I mean Figo in the last game only got booked for a head butt...
    Addict wrote:
    I take it England were gash again.
    They weren't great. It's a shame it took us to go down to 10 men before anyone showed any passion or purpose. But Portugal did fuck all the entire match. I don't think anyone can claim that Portugal deserved to win the match. Can't wait to see fake Ronaldo crying again as Zidane, Henry and co pound them into the ground.

And please can someone watch that match and tell me that Beckham offers more to the team than Lennon.