Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

maybe pregnant

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i let my byfrnd come in me lst nite and im not on the pill, and im worried i mite get pregnant will havin irregular periods maybe be a chance i wont get pregnant i havnt had a period since april

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Go and get the morning after pill.

Having irregular periods doesnt mean you cant get pregnant. You should look into some form of contraception aswell.
    yea i know i am. i askd him to get me the morn after bt seein as i cant get in connect wit him all day i dnt know if he has. 2moro not to late to get it is it?? i hate going the doctor she gives ya a rite earfull
    its ok up to 72 hours after but the sooner the better
    you ought to be a bit more wise and use some form of contraception in the future. Saves alot of hassle and scares!
    lisalashe wrote:
    yea i know i am. i askd him to get me the morn after bt seein as i cant get in connect wit him all day i dnt know if he has. 2moro not to late to get it is it?? i hate going the doctor she gives ya a rite earfull

Why not get it yourself instead of asking him?
    lisalashe wrote:
    but tbh, whats worse? being moaned at for a few minutes or getting pregnant when you've only just turned 17?
    Sofie wrote:
    Why not get it yourself instead of asking him?

i goin to get it 2moro. i asked him coz i dnt want my parents to know.

i goin to start n the pill aswel
    lisalashe wrote:
    You'll have to get it yourself anyway so the pharmacist can check your family history.

And can you try writing in proper sentences instead of text talk please.
    take the morning off school and get down to the chemist. You get it free if youre under 16
    That or the chemist won't give it to you at all if your under 16. Its free from the doctor, practise nurse or walk in centre. Usually you don't get much of an earful, especially if you say you know you've been stupid.

There's no way he can get it for you unless he can persuade them he needs it for himself.
    i live in ireland im off school.the doctor is a she and she gives out the old rat lol. anyway i got it and sud be fine.

tanxs all xxx
    Here are some factsheets from TheSite on Emergency Contraception and Condoms, Diaphragms & Caps, Injection Contraceptive
    You can also contact the Irish Family Planning Association on 01 - 806 9444 to find your nearest sexual health clinic through the Republic of Ireland