Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Im not Josie Grossie anymore!!!!!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am SO moody lately. I am starting to reckon I am up the duff and got artificially inseminated in my sleep.. by a my bedside lamp.
I burst into tears at work twice now. It is seriously not funny..then people ask why I'm upset and I'm sitting there bawling..'I dont knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwahhhhhh'..GAH how embarassing.

Yes so why did I post this in Relationships? Well..I felt that I overused Anything Goes and Relationships looked lonely....:(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm a tad moody lately too, but don't think I'm up the duff lol. Mine is because of my new ish implant I'm sure :( Bloody thing.
    I love that film.... :heart:
    Rachael wrote:
    I am SO moody lately. I am starting to reckon I am up the duff and got artificially inseminated in my sleep.. by a my bedside lamp.
    I burst into tears at work twice now. It is seriously not funny..then people ask why I'm upset and I'm sitting there bawling..'I dont knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwahhhhhh'..GAH how embarassing.

Yes so why did I post this in Relationships? Well..I felt that I overused Anything Goes and Relationships looked lonely....:(

Awww I know what you mean, i get like that sometimes. A couple of days ago I felt like that, just tearful and in need of a cuddle!

Hope you feel better soon. xx
    Rachael wrote:

I've been like this for a few weeks now. I think it's down to going to bed at 12/1am and being up at 9...
    Sofie wrote:
    I've been like this for a few weeks now. I think it's down to going to bed at 12/1am and being up at 9...

Thats quite a lot of sleep...

I get to sleep anything between 11 and 12 and i'm up at half six! Sleep for about 14 hours on a weekend though!! lol
    Thats quite a lot of sleep...

I get to sleep anything between 11 and 12 and i'm up at half six! Sleep for about 14 hours on a weekend though!! lol

Am usually awake around 4 or 6 though...
    Thankyou I hope it subsides soon :(
    Ive been like that alot lately, though thankfully i dont end up crying in front of people. I would really hate that.

Sometimes things just get too much, do you have alot on your mind?

Moodiness, or crying are just normal ways of relieving tension i think
    My new boyfriend is stressing me out at the moment..bit clingy shall we say and there's still things involving my dad's death which the boyfriend knows hardly anything about..i know i should talk to him but iv tried so many tiiimes
    Us girls always feel like this from time to time although with me, it feels like its allllll the time. Maybe I'm just moody though, lol.

You should really try and talk to your boyfriend about your dad if its affecting your relationship. If he is being clingy and theres stuff that you are having to deal with then maybe you should tell him to back off a little.

I mean, you've gotta look after number 1 and all that x
    It's kinda hard cuz he's staying with me while his parents try and sort out buying their new house. GAHHH. I understand what ur saying tho :)

P.S. left u a myspace msg! hehe
    *goes and logs onto myspace and checks it*

Do you know how long he is staying with you for?

Are you still getting your "me" time? I always need lots of my own space in a relationship. I get stressed out otherwise! Haha.
    Not suuure. The house deal thing keeps going wrong.

I am getting some me time I suppose. Like when I go out to work but even then he wants to work where I work. Wants to do the same course. It's just getting a bit much. I try and get my me time by coming on here but even then he takes offence to it.

Things seem okay like right now. I've set him up with Donnie Darko while I'm on ere because I feel mean when I just tell him to bog off for a while..