Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Breast enhancement(chicken fillets and the the like)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have a strapless wonderbra which is about as much use as a chocolate teapot, so can anyone recommend a good, safe method of giving them a helping 'hand'?!

Im thinking chicken fillets with added tape to keep them in place, as this is for a strapless bridesmaid dress. Im normally a panache atlantis girl(teeny tots :crazyeyes )

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The chicken would surley start to reek... immediatly, eh? Not to mention it being uncomfortable and quite frankly real gross.

Do you have the brand of bra, lily of france there? I've found their "cleavage enhancing push up" bra to work, its my favorite one :p and is a conviratable strapless.
    my_name wrote:
    The chicken would surley start to reek... immediatly, eh? Not to mention it being uncomfortable and quite frankly real gross.

:lol::lol::lol:

:heart: Manda
    oh foreign friend, forgive me! Chicken Fillets is a nick name for silicone bra inserts, much like thishttp://www.debenhams.com/jv/product_details_jv.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=8540935&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=8993305&bmUID=1151600072078
    The stick on chicken fillet things that you don't wear with a bra are supposed to be good JML do some and so do shops like Ethel Austin and TJ Hughes for about £5.
    :o:o:o

Well then, yes, never tried those so I'm helpless, but if they work, let me know ;)
    I've got the ones you put in your bra and I can never get them to look right.
    why do you want bigger boobs?
    because my whole body looks better with bigger ones, n now i always look bigger coz i wear panache, if i wear any normal bra they seem totally tiny to me. It just slims me down and brings me into proprtion. What be the harm in that??
    my_name wrote:
    :lol::lol:
    Dianne1985 wrote:
    because my whole body looks better with bigger ones, n now i always look bigger coz i wear panache, if i wear any normal bra they seem totally tiny to me. It just slims me down and brings me into proprtion. What be the harm in that??

I went through a stage of always wearing gel filled/padded/wonder bras and looked 'funny' when I didn't- all out of proportion like you say. Now I don't tend to wear padded, it looks normal to be flat(er)- it's just how you're used to seeing yourself init.

Those chicken fillet things might work but I would be worried about putting them in a strapless bra in case the extra weight made the bra slip down all the time. Have you tried wearing one of your usual panache's and just carefully folding the straps down and either into the cups or under and around the back strap?
    katralla wrote:
    I went through a stage of always wearing gel filled/padded/wonder bras and looked 'funny' when I didn't- all out of proportion like you say. Now I don't tend to wear padded, it looks normal to be flat(er)- it's just how you're used to seeing yourself init.

Its what youre used to.
    Just get used to seeing yourself with your normal sized breasts. Chicken fillets dont make THAT much of a diff anyway. I have some but have only worn them about twice - I cant even wear them with my normal bras though as im so small, the cup doesnt cover the silicone.
    Plus, whats the point of looking like youve got big boobies, only for them to dissappear once youve taken your bra off?
    Plus, whats the point of looking like youve got big boobies, only for them to dissappear once youve taken your bra off?

Well appart from making believe the rest of the world you have boobies bigger than they are not much... Frankly as a man I would be highly disappointed by a woman using such thing... Not only cos she would have smaller boobies than I thought, but because it would show a lack of acceptance of who she is and a too big interest in what the rest of the world think of her...
    buy a better bra? theres loads of different ones
    Frankly as a man I would be highly disappointed by a woman using such thing... Not only cos she would have smaller boobies than I thought, but because it would show a lack of acceptance of who she is and a too big interest in what the rest of the world think of her...
    Then you've just been dissapointed by about two thirds of the female population :lol:
    do 2/3 of the female population wear chicken fillets then?
    LOL I arent on the pull or anything here...I just wanna look better, I feel better when i look slimmer, i am a pear shape and I think everything looks much nicer when i look a bit bigger on top. We are talking going from a small B to a big B with my panache! And as for when the bra comes off, theres only one guy who see's them and he says all the right things about them:thumb:
    Yes I would have been disappointent by 2/3 of them if I didn't have such a big screening process, it's not that easy to get in my pants... but I don't think it would have been cos they were wearing chicken fillets tbh... In general I am disappointed by more than 2/3 of the population male and female for various reason anyway...
    do 2/3 of the female population wear chicken fillets then?
    Not chicken fillets - padded bras.
    But padded bras are the best, they protect you from purple nurples :yes:

And I saw on Opera a padded bra saved a womans life. She was mowing the lawn and a stick or piece of metal or something shot back from the mower and hit her in the chest, but she was wearing a padded bra which kept the flying weapon from puncturing her. :shocking: :shocking:
    my_name wrote:
    But padded bras are the best, they protect you from purple nurples :yes:

:lol::lol: :thumb:
    Not chicken fillets - padded bras.
    Probably, but its damn hard trying to find non padded bras if youre less than a C cup. I dont always want padded bras, even though im only a small B, but usually they will have the same bra style with padded in the smaller sizes and unpadded in the larger ones.